Overview of the Wisenet QND-6082R1
- Captures detailed 2MP resolution video at up to 30fps
- Motorised varifocal lens with views of 33° - 109°
- Up to 20m IR illumination
- Wisestream II technology
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø119.8 x 98.8mm
Designed to provide affordable and unobtrusive indoor surveillance, the compact QND-6082R1 delivers clear 2MP resolution video at full framerate. Featuring a built-in IR-cut filter, this unit can capture footage 24 hours a day and this true day/night recording is enhanced by the integrated IR LEDs that illuminate up to 20m around the camera. Moreover, users can remotely access both live and recorded video via the free Wisenet Viewer application.
The camera is equipped with a motorised varifocal lens which provides horizontal views up to 109° and allows the desired viewing angle to be set during installation. Wisestream II technology is also included with this camera to reduce costs associated with storage. This compression technology reduces bandwidth by up to 75% when used alongside the H.265 compression format, minimising storage capacity without compromising the quality of important footage.
The QND-6082R1 produces detailed footage, in a range of conditions by utilising advanced features for image optimisation. Wide dynamic range (WDR) is included, enabling details in high-contrast scenes to be viewed clearly by lowering noise levels and increasing the image signal. Hallway view also improves footage by rotating the video stream by 90° in narrow spaces for optimised recordings with less redundant space. Furthermore, digital noise reduction helps deliver clearer images in dark conditions by reducing levels of noise that are commonly seen in low-light video
Users can be alerted by notifications such as email when motion is detected by the camera thanks to its built-in video motion detection alarms. This detection can also be configured to trigger recording to an SD card. Users can set up virtual line detection, notifying them whenever a person or object crosses a predesignated area. In addition, the camera features defocus detection, alerting the user if the camera’s view is out of focus, and reducing the chance of missing vital events due to insufficient recording quality.
The camera’s onboard MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows data to be stored locally for a handy backup if the network connection is suddenly lost and allows the camera to work as a standalone system in smaller surveillance installations. Users can manage, search and export footage using Wisenet WAVE video management software. Alternatively, this camera supports video management via Milestone XProtect, ideal if you already have an XProtect base licence.
Due to its compact size and ability to be mounted directly onto a wall or a ceiling, this camera is the ideal solution for applications that require a unit with straightforward installation. The camera’s integration is further simplified by its support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), enabling both power and network connectivity to be delivered over a single cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from below if required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures clear video in 2MP resolution at up to 30 frames per second
- Motorised varifocal lens provides views of 33° - 109°
- Integrated IR-cut filter enables 24-hour monitoring
- Up to 20m IR illumination enhances video capture in the dark
- Free remote access is available via the Wisenet Viewer application
- Wisestream II compression technology optimises bandwidth and reduces storage costs
- WDR technology improves video capture in high-contrast areas
- Hallway View optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential
- Digital noise reduction improves video quality in low lighting
- Video motion detection helps to alert users of activity via notifications such as email
- Virtual line detection alerts users to objects or individuals crossing a designated area
- Defocus detection ensures any problems with camera focus are identified and dealt with promptly
- Integrated MicroSD card provides edge storage and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- The unit can be directly mounted on a ceiling or wall
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
The QND-6082R1 offers non-invasive, detailed, 24-hour surveillance at an affordable price, making it suitable for use in applications such as banks, universities and supermarkets.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
Back To Top