Overview of the Wisenet XND-6020R
- Captures video in 2MP resolution at up to 60fps
- 4mm fixed lens with 88.6° horizontal field of view
- Up to 30m IR illumination
- Business Intelligence analytics included
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø110 x 90 mm
Part of the feature-packed X Series from Wisenet, this dome IP camera captures 2MP resolution video at up to 60 frames per second (fps) - making it ideal for high-traffic areas that require round-the-clock monitoring. Video analytics such as people counting and queue management are also included to provide helpful insight into business intelligence. The camera offers support for Wisenet’s free Wisenet Viewer application for a remote monitoring solution, as well as edge storage capability and straightforward installation using Power-over-Ethernet.
This camera provides true day/night recording in 2MP resolution at a high frame rate, allowing 24-hour surveillance of indoor locations. The unit’s 88.6° field of view is useful for smaller, more populated spaces that require detailed recording at a faster framerate. The unit also features an IR LED that illuminates up to 30m to enhance low-light footage.
The camera utilises imaging technologies such as Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction to capture detailed recordings in high contrast and low light locations. In addition, Hallway View mode maximises area coverage and reduces bandwidth by vertically orientating the video stream – ideal for narrow areas. Fog detection automatically defogs the lens to deliver outstanding quality in misty conditions.
This camera is packed with video analytics features: heatmap, people counting and queue management keep track of activity within the camera’s viewing area and offer critical insight to manage business operations more efficiently. Additionally, audio detection and sound classification give immediate notifications of concerning sounds (external microphone not included). When a motion detection notification is received, the camera can handover to a PTZ camera operating on the same IP video surveillance system, using Wisenet’s Handover technology, which will then zoom into the pre-set location – capturing potentially critical footage.
Recordings can be written to the two onboard SD cards (not included) to provide a helpful backup of data if the network allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit. The free Wisenet Viewer application enables users to access live views as well as playback recordings remotely. For more comprehensive video management, the camera can also be integrated with Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect.
The unit can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet, minimising the number of cables required for power and network connectivity, enabling a neat and efficient set-up.
Key features & benefits
- Indoor dome IP camera provides 2MP resolution at up to 60fps
- 4mm fixed lens offers an 88.6° horizontal field of view
- Up to 30m IR Illumination improving video capture in low light conditions
- Hallway View maximises area coverage and reduces bandwidth in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) is supported, enabling details in scenes high contrast lighting to be viewed clearly
- Video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness and notify users of activity via notifications such as email
- Analytics such as people counting, and queue management provide intelligent business insight
- Edge recording stores video data onto a MicroSD card (not included) for smooth, uninterrupted data
- A microphone and speaker (not included) can be connected through the audio I/O ports to enable audio recording
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Wisenet WiseStream II technology
- Unit receives power and network connectivity through one cable via PoE
With an array of video analytics and a high framerate capability, this camera provides quality monitoring of well-populated indoor areas where keeping track of people is important, such as supermarkets, hotel lobbies and university campuses.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
- Mounting guide
Back To Top