Overview of the Wisenet XND-8020R
This dome IP camera is capable of delivering 5 megapixel resolution images round-the-clock; with true day/night recording and up to 30m of infrared night vision. Part of the feature-packed ‘X’ Series from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin, the indoor unit also includes dual SD card storage, support for two-way audio and can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). In addition, the free Wisenet Viewer 36-channel software is supported, as well as remote access via the Wisenet mobile app.
Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology helps to improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions by compensating for bright light and dark shadows - ensuring individuals and objects are clearly visible. Hallway view is also included to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream and preventing redundant areas from being recorded.
A range of configurable, video motion detection alarms are available to help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. These motion detection alarms can also be set to trigger SD card recording – ensuring all movement is captured. In addition, intelligent video analytics such as people counting and loitering detection help to enhance dynamic scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring.
A microphone and speaker (not included) can be connected through the audio I/O ports to enable audio recording and two-way communication with those close to the camera. Users can also connect external devices via the unit’s built-in I/O ports to help enhance alarm signalling.
PoE compatibility supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity over a single cable - enabling quick and cost-effective installation. WiseStreamII compression technology is also included to help lower bandwidth and storage requirements.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from below if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 5 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second, providing detail-packed IP CCTV footage
- True day/night capability with IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance of indoor locations
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 30m
- 97° horizontal angle of view allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger SD card recording and alert users of activity
- Enhanced Video Analytics help increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Improved image clarity in challenging lighting conditions using noise reduction and WDR technologies
- Hallway view optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Wisenet’s WiseStream II technology
- H.265 compression format is supported - offering further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Dual SD card slots provide up to 512GB of edge storage space
- PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable - simplifying installation
- Free Wisenet Viewer recording software can be downloaded to provide simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Wisenet mobile application provides remote access to live views and recording playback
- Dimensions: Ø141 x 90
- PoE consumption: 9W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Wisenet XND-8020R dome IP camera is a suitable choice for indoor applications that require detailed, round-the-clock surveillance. Typical applications include hotel receptions, retail stores and production lines.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Back To Top