Overview of the Wisenet QND-7082R
- Captures detailed 4MP resolution video at up to 30fps
- Motorised varifocal lens with views of 30° - 98°
- Built-in microphone
- Up to 20m IR illumination
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø119.8 x 98.8mm
The Wisenet QND-7082R is a compact indoor camera that provides detailed video capture in 4MP resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps). Ideal for areas in which audio detection is vital, the unit features a built-in microphone that allows users to listen to and record audio in the camera's vicinity. A speaker can also be connected via integrated I/O ports to enable two-way audio communication. Additional features include up to 20m IR illumination, Wisestream compression technology and support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The optimum viewing angle can be set during installation with the camera’s varifocal lens, offering wide horizontal views of up to 98°. Suitable for indoor areas that experience challenging light conditions, the Wisenet QND-7082R can capture clear video 24 hours a day, thanks to its built-in IR-cut filter. This round-the-clock capture is enhanced by the unit’s IR LEDs that illuminate up to 20m around the camera, extending the camera’s functionality in low light levels. Wisestream II compression technology is included to optimise bandwidth and save storage capacity without compromising the quality of important footage.
As well as being able to capture clear video in low light conditions, a range of additional imaging technologies such as WDR, privacy masking and Hallway View are included to ensure good quality surveillance, whatever the conditions. WDR improves video capture in high-contrast scenes by increasing the image signal to balance both bright and shadowed areas of the view to ensure all details can be seen clearly. Privacy masking is also available to obscure the identity of individuals in the camera’s view or to conceal redundant areas. Furthermore, Hallway View is a helpful feature that maximises area coverage and reduces bandwidth in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream.
The Wisenet QND-7082R is also equipped with several analytics options to enhance scene awareness and ensure users are kept informed of any activity in the field of view. Camera-based video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. Defocus detection is also available to notify users if a loss of focus is detected, allowing early intervention to ensure that no important details are lost.
Users can install the free Wisenet Viewer application to provide basic video management and remote access for smaller surveillance installations. If a more advanced video management solution is required, this camera also supports Wisenet WAVE and Milestone XProtect. Furthermore, Edge storage is supported, allowing recordings to be written to the onboard MicroSD card (not included) - providing a helpful backup of data if the network fails.
Installation is simplified by a handful of features including support for PoE and Simple Focus which reduce installation time and costs associated with additional equipment. This robust unit can operate in temperatures between -10°C and 55°C allowing it to be deployed in a range of indoor areas. With support for PoE, this camera is able to receive power and network over a single cable for cost-effective integration.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from below if required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures clear 4MP resolution video at up to 30fps
- Varifocal lens offers views between 30° and 98°
- Built-in microphone allows audio to be listened to and recorded
- IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance of indoor locations
- Integrated IR LEDs illuminate up to 20m around the camera
- WDR renders details in strongly backlit scenes ensuring objects can be seen
- Privacy masking conceals private or restricted areas of the camera’s view
- Hallway View maximises coverage in narrow areas by vertically orientating the video stream
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Defocus detection notifies users if the camera’s view is out of focus or blurry
- Wisenet Viewer provides free basic video management and remote access to surveillance footage
- Support for SD card (not included) provides a handy backup of data in case network connection fails
- The camera is able to operate in temperatures between -10°C and 55°C
- Support for PoE allows easy and cost-effective installation by providing both network and power over a single cable
This compact camera captures 4MP resolution video and clear audio 24 hours a day. Ideal for smaller indoor areas prone to changing light conditions such as corridors, small offices and waiting areas.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
Back To Top