Overview of the Wisenet QND-8080R
- Captures detailed 5MP resolution video at up to 25 fps
- Varifocal lens with a wide horizontal viewing angle of up to 100.3°
- Up to 20m IR illumination
- WDR technology
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø120.3 x 102.0mm
This affordable dome IP camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin features a varifocal lens and is capable of delivering 5MP resolution video at up to 25 frames per second (fps). Integrated infrared (IR) LEDs enhance night vision up to a distance of 20m - making it an ideal choice for round-the-clock monitoring of indoor areas. Other useful features include support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) which simplifies installation and the ability to remotely access the unit through downloading the free Wisenet Viewer application.
Part of Wisenet’s attractively priced ‘Q’ range, this camera can capture 5MP video at full frame rate– 24 hours a day. The unit’s varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles of up to 100.3°, allowing the user to easily set the optimal viewing angle during installation. It is also equipped with IR illuminators, enabling the provision of detailed black-and-white video even in complete darkness (up to a range of 20m).
WDR technology ensures the capture of details in high-contrast scenes, while digital noise reduction improves images captured in low light - reducing noise and blur to provide a clearer image. Additionally, hallway view is included and helps to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream.
Video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness and notify users of activity via notifications such as email. Furthermore, the unit's integrated alarm I/O ports allow users to connect external devices that can help enhance alarm signalling.
Recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) to provide a helpful backup of data if the network fails and simplistic video management is possible through the free Wisenet Viewer application. For further functionality, the camera can be easily integrated into other high-performance video management software applications, such as Wisenet WAVE and Milestone XProtect
PoE supplies the unit with both power and network connectivity over a single cable for a quick and cost-effective installation.
Key features & benefits
- Offers 5MP resolution video at full frame rate for detailed surveillance footage
- Varifocal lens provides wide horizontal views up to 100.3° and allows the desired viewing angle to be set during installation
- Built-in IR LEDs provide up to 20m of night vision
- WDR and digital noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in difficult lighting conditions
- Hallway view vertically orientates the video stream, allowing the field of view to be optimised for monitoring narrow areas
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Integrated I/O ports allow the connection of external devices to help enhance alarm signalling
- Edge storage (MicroSD card not included) provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure
- Simple, free video management for up to 36 IP cameras with the Wisenet Viewer mobile application
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
Delivering 5MP resolution video, the Wisenet QND-8080R is an affordable choice for detailed monitoring of indoor locations – 24 hours a day. Examples of use include bars, newsagents and small offices.
- Installation Guide
- User manual
- Mounting template
Back To Top