Overview of the Wisenet QND-6082R
- Delivers 2MP resolution at up to 25fps
- Varifocal lens delivers horizontal views up to 109°
- Up to 20m IR illumination
- Built-in microphone
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø119.8 x 98.8 mm
This indoor IP dome can capture 2 megapixel video at up to 25 frames per second (fps), providing clear CCTV footage at an affordable price. The unit has built-in IR illumination (with a range of 20m) and true day/night functionality, making it perfect for small businesses that require round-the-clock monitoring. Additionally, one-way audio via an integrated microphone enables you to hear sound in the camera’s vicinity. The unit offers simple installation with support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) that uses one cable for both power and network connectivity. Users can view live and recorded footage via the free Wisenet Viewer which provides video management for up to 36 cameras in a network.
This fixed, indoor dome features a varifocal lens which provides horizontal viewing angles up to 109° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Along with the onboard HD sensor, this allows the camera to capture detailed footage with wide indoor coverage.
A set of imaging technologies such as 3D noise reduction provides footage with less noise in low-light surveillance footage, whilst Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) improves the capture of detail in high-contrast scenes, ensuring that no relevant detail is lost in insufficient or extreme lighting situations. In addition, using Hallway View, users can vertically orientate the video stream to help maximise area coverage and reduce bandwidth when monitoring narrow scenes.
Users can be alerted by notifications such as email when motion is detected by the camera thanks to its configurable video motion detection alarms, enhancing the camera’s dynamic scene awareness and delivering reliable security monitoring. In addition, users can connect external devices via integrated alarm I/O ports which can enhance alarm signalling.
Recordings can be stored locally on the onboard SD card (not included) to allow the camera to become a standalone unit. The free Wisenet Viewer application enables users to view live and recorded playback, providing a simple video management solution. The camera can also be integrated with Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect to provide a more advanced way of managing recordings.
With support for PoE, this camera is able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective and simple installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from below if required.
Key features & benefits
- Provides 2MP resolution at up to 25fps
- Varifocal lens offers views between 33.2 and 109°
- IR illumination with a range of up to 20m optimises low-light video capture
- Hallway View helps to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) retains the level of detail across images with high-contrast lighting
- One-way audio via an integrated microphone enables you to hear the sound within the camera's vicinity
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone setups
- Wisenet Viewer recording software can be downloaded and provides free video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Wisenet WiseStream technology
This camera provides round-the-clock surveillance with its integrated IR-cut filter, making it ideal for indoor areas that require 24-hour surveillance such as banks, university buildings, and service stations.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
- Mounting guide
Back To Top