Overview of the Wisenet QND-6012R
- Captures 2MP video at up to 25fps
- Fixed lens with 113.7° horizontal viewing angle
- Built-in microphone
- Up to 20m IR illumination
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø110mm x 86mm
This compact IP camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin delivers 2MP resolution video at full frame rate. It features a built-in microphone for one-way audio recording as well as integrated infrared (IR) LEDs which can enhance night vision at a range of up to 20m – enabling clear, 24-hour monitoring of indoor scenes. With support for Power over Ethernet (PoE), installation is simplified and users can remotely access the unit by downloading the free Wisenet Viewer application.
This fixed, indoor dome IP camera features a 2.8mm lens with a horizontal viewing angle of 113.7° and can deliver 2MP resolution images round-the-clock. It is also equipped with a built-in microphone, allowing users to record audio near the camera, and acts as a helpful complement to video when reviewing footage for investigation purposes.
Using Wisenet Hallway View, users can vertically orientate the video stream to help maximise area coverage and reduce bandwidth when monitoring narrow scenes. Details are also retained in scenes with high contrast thanks to Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology.
A range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms are available to help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. In addition, users can connect external devices via integrated alarm I/O ports which can enhance alarm signalling.
Edge storage is included, and recordings can be written to the onboard MicroSD card (not included) - providing a helpful backup of data if the network fails. Users can also remotely access the unit via the free Wisenet Viewer application Wisenet Viewer application and, for more sophisticated video management, the camera can be integrated with Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect video management software.
With support for PoE, this camera can receive power and network connectivity over one cable for simple and cost-effective installation.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers high-quality 2MP resolution at up to 25fps
- 2.8mm fixed lens with 113.7° field of view – enabling wide area coverage of indoor scenes
- Built-in microphone enables users to listen in and to record audio in the camera's surroundings
- Integrated infrared LEDs provide up to 20m of night vision - delivering clear night-time images
- Hallway viewing mode optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential
- WDR technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Wisenet WiseStream technology
- Video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness and notify users of activity
- Edge recording stores footage onto a MicroSD card (not included) which provides a handy backup of data if the network connection is lost
- Wisenet Viewer recording software can be downloaded and provides free video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
The Wisenet QND-6012R provides 24-hour, detailed surveillance of indoor scenes. Typical applications include hotel lobbies, supermarkets and art galleries.
Back To Top
- User manual
- Installation Guide