Overview of the Wisenet QND-7012R
- Captures 4MP video at up to 30fps
- Fixed lens with 107.5° horizontal viewing angle
- Built-in microphone
- Up to 20m IR illumination
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø110 x 86 mm
This compact indoor dome IP camera from Wisenet provides 4MP resolution video at full frame rate. Designed for 24-hour recording, this model delivers high-resolution imaging in a range of light conditions including complete darkness - thanks to its infrared (IR) LEDs that illuminate up to 20m. Additionally, the unit also supports one-way audio through its built-in microphone, remote management via the Wisenet Viewer application and receives power and network connectivity through Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
With a 2.8mm fixed lens, this unit captures views of 107.5° in 4MP resolution – providing detailed monitoring of wide indoor areas with significant levels of traffic, it can also capture video in changing light conditions thanks to advanced imaging technologies and IR illumination. Additionally, with a built-in microphone, this camera can record audio from its surroundings – ideal to be used for alarm triggers or evidence of incidents.
Capable of capturing video round-the-clock with its IR-cut filter, this camera can function in a range of conditions with the help of advanced imaging technologies. Wide dynamic range (WDR) helps to improve footage captured in challenging lighting by compensating for bright light and dark shadows - ensuring individuals and objects are clearly visible. Furthermore, Wisenet’s Hallway View maximises the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream, preventing redundant areas from being recorded and lowering the bandwidth.
Video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users to activity in the camera’s field of view via email notification or to trigger recording to the onboard microSD card (card not included). Additionally, alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports.
An integrated MicroSD card slot (card not included) can be used to store recordings locally or, in the event of network failure, can provide a backup so no data is lost. Users can review and edit their video straight from a mobile device using the Wisenet Viewer application. For more advanced video management, the camera can be integrated with Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect software.
Installation is made simple with support for PoE in this camera, both power and network connectivity are delivered through one cable, minimising the need for integrating various wires.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers detailed 4MP resolution video at 30fps
- 2.8mm fixed lens provides horizontal viewing angles of 107.5°
- IR LEDs illuminate at a range of 20m, improving views in dark conditions
- Built-in microphone allows the recording of audio in the camera’s vicinity
- Remote management is possible via the free Wisenet Viewer application
- Hallway view rotates the sensor by 90° to capture narrow areas and reduce bandwidth
- WDR ensures details are captured in both light and dark areas of high-contrast scenes
- 24-hour true day/night recording is possible with an automatic IR-cut filter
- Motion detection and tampering alarms alert users of potentially suspicious activity via email notification
- I/O ports allow users to connect devices to enhance alarm signalling
- Edge storage provides a backup in case of network interruption
- PoE delivers both power and network capabilities through one cable
This compact and affordable camera provides detailed 24-hour surveillance for mid-sized indoor spaces such as restaurants, hotel lobbies and reception areas.
Back To Top
- User manual
- Installation guide