Overview of the Wisenet PNV-A6081R
- Captures reliable video in 2MP resolution at up to 100fps
- Varifocal lens provides views up to 103°
- Power and network provided via one cable with PoE+ support
- Micro USB connection to assist installation
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø 180 x 125 mm
This robust, vandal-resistant dome by Wisenet delivers 2MP resolution video at up to 100 frames per second (fps) and is ideal for busy outdoor areas. Equipped with an AI engine, the Wisenet PNV-A6081R can accurately detect humans and vehicles, classify them, and identify attributes, for reliable analytics with fewer false alarms than motion-based detection. Additionally, the unit features up to 40m Wise IR illumination, Business Intelligence Analytics and Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support.
Featuring a varifocal lens with views of 45° - 103°, the optimum viewing angle can be set during installation. Able to provide 24-hour monitoring, this camera is also supplied with up to 40m Wise IR illumination, improving video capture in darkness. Furthermore, this network camera is designed for durable external use and is housed in IP66/67 and IK10+ rated casing, protecting it against harsh weather conditions and up to 40 Joules of impact.
Several advanced imaging technologies are included to deliver clear, high-quality footage in challenging conditions. Digital Image Stabilisation (DIS) steadies footage captured when the camera is subject to excessive movement. DIS helps to reduce motion blur, ensuring smooth and crisp video. In high-contrast conditions, WDR can be used to balance out both bright and dark areas of the scene to ensure details can be seen clearly. WiseNR II technology produces clearer footage in low light by reducing the levels of noise apparent in the video.
To optimise business operations, Wisenet’s Business Intelligence Analytics are included, providing a deeper insight into consumer behaviour via the AI-based heatmap and people counting capabilities, as well as improving customer satisfaction through the queue management functionality. In addition, the integrated I/O ports can be used to connect external devices to help enhance alarm signalling or enable audio functionality.
Featuring dual SD card slots (cards not included) the camera is able to save data directly to the SD cards for a handy backup in case of network failure. Users can remotely access the camera via the free Wisenet Viewer application and, along with its simple video management and search functionalities, this application is ideal for smaller installations. For larger systems that require more in-depth management, licences for Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect are available.
Designed for straightforward installation, this camera features a modular design for simple mounting and a micro-USB output, allowing users to connect an external monitor to ensure the optimum viewing angle is set. For an even quicker and more cost-effective setup process, PoE+ supplies the unit with both high-capacity power and network connectivity over a single cable. Furthermore, support for Wisestream II and III (when used with AI engine) retains video quality whilst reducing bandwidth and optimising storage capacity.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply (please select from accessories tab)
Key features & benefits
- Captures smooth 2MP video at up to 100fps
- Equipped with a varifocal lens that offers views of 45° - 103°
- AI-based object analytics provide reliable detection and classification of both humans and vehicles
- Built-in IR-cut filter provides true day/night video surveillance
- Up to 40m Wise IR illumination enhances video captured in darkness
- Protected from inclement weather and vandalism thanks to IP66/67 and IK10+ rated casing
- DIS ensures that footage is smooth with minimal motion blur when the camera is subject to movement
- WDR technology enables details in strongly backlit scenes to be viewed clearly
- WiseNR II reduces noise and improves video clarity in low-light conditions
- Business Intelligence analytics provide insight into customer trends and helps improve business operations
- Alarm signalling is enhanced and audio features are enabled when external devices are connected via I/O ports
- Dual microSD cards (not included) provide a data backup if the network fails
- Modular design and Micro-USB output make installation more efficient
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE+ enables simple installation
- Wisestream III and II support optimises bandwidth and reduces storage capacity
Durable, with advanced analytics, the Wisenet PNV-A6081R is ideal for exposed outdoor areas needing proactive 24-hour surveillance. Typical applications include large car parks, loading bays and outside office buildings.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
Back To Top
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card