Overview of the Axis Q3536-LVE
- 4MP resolution at up to 60fps
- Varifocal lens with views up to 103°
- 2x optical zoom for in-depth scene analysis
- IR-shielded dome with weathershield for demanding conditions
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 124 x 184 mm
This outdoor-ready dome IP camera from Axis is part of the state-of-the-art Q series and offers smooth 4MP resolution video at up to 60 frames per second (fps), even in harsh weather and insufficient light conditions. Integrated with Axis’ latest chipset (ARTPEC-8), the Q3536-LVE features highly intuitive deep learning analytics on the edge – allowing the camera to build upon learned processes to produce more accurate results. In addition, this unit also features advanced imaging technologies, up to 40m OptimisedIR and Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
With a choice of 9mm or 29mm varifocal lenses offering views of 53° - 103° (9mm lens) or 15° - 40° (29mm lens) users can set their desired viewing angle during installation, ensuring the entire scene is within view. 2x optical zoom provides further viewing options by enabling users to zoom in on an area of interest. Furthermore, the camera is encased in an IR-shielded dome, preventing the IR LEDs' reflections from obscuring surveillance footage, and also includes a weather shield to protect the lens from rain, snow, and sunlight.
To ensure the camera captures sharp, detailed footage in any condition, it is integrated with a range of advanced imaging technologies. The 24-hour recording is possible thanks to the unit’s IR-cut filter, which is enhanced further by the OptimisedIR LEDs that illuminate at a distance of up to 40m. Moreover, Lightfinder 2.0 technology delivers full-colour night vision whilst Forensic WDR balances under and overexposed areas of the scene to ensure all details are captured clearly.
Equipped with Axis’ latest chipset, the Q3536-LVE offers intelligent deep-learning analytics onboard the camera. Due to its advanced processing power, it can make use of more nuanced and accurate object analytics than seen in previous models. The deep learning processing unit (DPLU) offers improved object detection and classification, including a range of sub-categories, and more reliable line-crossing detection. Furthermore, the Axis Camera Application Platform gives users access to both certified and third-party applications to customise their surveillance solution.
Support for edge storage is included and allows data to be stored directly to the onboard MicroSD card (not included) - serving as a data backup if the network connection is interrupted. Users can manage their footage via advanced video management software such as Axis Camera Station or Milestone XProtect, providing facilities to view and edit the footage and set alerts within one platform.
Suitable for exposed outdoor areas, this unit’s casing is IP66 and IK10-rated for protection from harsh weather conditions and vandalism attempts. To simplify installation, PoE+ provides both power and network connectivity over one cable, reducing the need for additional wiring. A redundant power supply is also included to ensure that the camera continues to function in the event of PoE failure. Moreover, Axis' levelling assistant is available to use during setup to easily ensure the camera view is level.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers high-quality 4MP resolution footage at up to 60 frames per second
- Choice of varifocal lens offering views of 53° - 103° or 15° - 40° to be set during installation
- Innovative ARTPEC-8 chipset enables an array of deep learning analytics
- 2x optical zoom allows users to focus in on areas of interest
- IR-shielded dome prevents LED reflections from obscuring the camera’s view
- Integrated weathershield protects the lens from harsh weather conditions
- OptimisedIR LEDs illuminate up to 40m around the camera, enhancing night vision
- Edge Storage provides a handy backup in case of network disturbance
- IK10 and IP66-rated casing protects the unit from vandalism and inclement weather
- PoE+ provides network and power over one cable – simplifying installation
- A redundant power supply can be triggered if the PoE fails
- Levelling assistant makes setup easier by allowing the camera level to be adjusted at installation.
Designed for use in exposed outdoor areas that require advanced analytical insight, the Q3536-LVE offers a robust and feature-packed monitoring solution for busier areas such as airports, transit terminals and warehouses.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Drill hole template
- Terminal block connectors for DC and I/O
- RESISTORX® L-key
- Connector guard
- Cable gasket
- Conduit adapter
- Mounting bracket
Back To Top