Overview of the Wisenet XNV-6080RSA
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution video at up to 60fps
- Robust stainless-steel enclosure
- True WDR provides clear footage in high contrast conditions
- Features up to 50m IR illumination
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø 162 mm x 120.5 mm
Designed for use in harsh outdoor environments or extreme temperatures, the robust Wisenet XNV-6080RSA is encased in stainless steel housing that protects it from corrosive materials. Delivering detailed HD 1080p resolution video at up to 60 frames per second (fps), this camera is suitable for busy areas that require 24-hour surveillance. The unit’s true day/night capabilities are enhanced further by IR LEDs that illuminate up to 50m around the camera. Additional features include fog detection, True WDR technology and remote access via the SmartViewer application.
Setting the ideal viewing angle is straightforward as the camera’s motorised varifocal lens can be remotely adjusted to provide views between 27.9° and 119.5°. This robust unit is able to operate in temperatures of 55°C - -40°C, making it suitable for a range of more demanding environments prone to extreme temperatures. Furthermore, with built-in fog detection alerts and defog functions, high-quality images are maintained even in foggy weather.
To ensure optimum image quality in a variety of different conditions, this camera makes use of advanced imaging technologies such as True WDR, Hallway view and Digital Image Stabilisation. Natural images can be produced in high contrast conditions when True WDR technology balances bright and dark areas of the scene to maintain all details. Hallway view optimises footage captured in narrow areas such as shopping aisles or corridors by rotating the video stream by 90°. Furthermore, Digital Image Stabilisation uses an algorithm to stabilise the video after capture and ensure the image is in focus and all details are clear.
A variety of video analytics can be configured on this unit to enhance dynamic scene awareness. Motion detection alerts can be set to notify users of potentially suspicious movement in the viewing area via email, as well as support for audio detection alarms and sound classification when audio equipment is connected via the I/O ports. Moreover, loitering detection allows users to keep track of individuals’ dwell time in the area and identify possible incidents before they occur.
Free video management and remote playback of live and recorded footage are available via SmartViewer - ideal for smaller installations requiring basic management functions. For more advanced or demanding systems Wisenet WAVE and Milestone XProtect are available to provide reliable and more sophisticated management options. Additionally, the unit is equipped with dual SD card slots (cards not included) to provide an on-camera backup in case of network failure or to allow the camera to function as a standalone unit.
This rugged camera’s stainless-steel enclosure is IP66 weather and IK10+ vandal-resistant for use in exposed outdoor areas prone to inclement weather and tampering. Only a single cable is required to provide power and network connection with support for Power-over-Ethernet, reducing installation costs and time spent connecting to the network. Additionally, Wisestream II compression technology reduces bandwidth usage by up to 75% when used with H.265 codec, saving storage space without compromising the quality of important footage.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers clear HD 1080p resolution video at up to 60 frames per second
- Varifocal lens provides views between 27.9° - 119.5°
- Ruggedised stainless-steel casing offers protection from tampering and corrosion
- An automatic IR-cut filter enables true day/night recording
- Night-time capture is enhanced with up to 50m IR illumination
- Operates in extreme temperatures from 55°C to -40°C
- Clear images can be produced in foggy conditions thanks to fog detection and defogging technology
- True WDR renders details in strongly backlit scenes ensuring objects can be seen
- Hallway view optimises the field of view in narrow scenes
- Digital Image Stabilisation reduces blur in video and ensures details remain sharp
- Video motion and audio detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Loitering detection alerts users of suspicious dwell times in the field of view
- SmartViewer application offers free basic video management and remote access
- IP66 and IK10+ rated casing is suitable for exposed outdoor areas
- Support for PoE delivers power and network connections over a single cable
- Wisestream II compression technology reduces bandwidth and optimises storage capacity whilst retaining important details
Robust and able to withstand harsh weather, corrosion and extreme temperatures, the Wisenet XNV-6080RSA is ideal for exposed areas such as shipping docks, industrial sites and loading bays.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):