This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the LILIN Z2R8122X-P
Overview of the LILIN ZMR7722X
Part of the Z series from LILIN, this bullet IP camera is capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps). The IP66-rated unit supports true day/night recording that is enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) illumination (maximum range of 40m) - making it ideal for 24-hour surveillance of outdoor locations. Straightforward to install with support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), this model also features MicroSD card recording (card not included) and Intelligent Video Surveillance (IVS) analytics.
The unit's varifocal lens, which offers horizontal viewing angles up to 94.7°, combines auto-focus technology to enable straightforward setup of the desired view during installation. Using LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology the camera is capable of capturing full colour images – even in dimly lit environments. Users have the ability to configure various video motion detection alarms to help enhance scene awareness. These alarms can also be set to trigger MicroSD card recording - ensuring all movement is captured. Additionally, the units alarm and audio I/O ports allow connection of external devices that can help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution at up to 30 fps – for detailed CCTV footage
- Round-the-clock monitoring is supported with an integrated IR-cut filter
- Built-in infrared LEDs provide up to 40m of enhanced night vision
- 2.8mm - 8mm varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles up to 94.7°
- IP66-rated housing allows for safe installation in outdoor areas
- Improved low-light image capture with LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology offers balanced image capture in scenes with challenging lighting conditions
- 3D noise reduction technology reduces noise levels found in low-light video for a clearer image
- Enhanced scene awareness with configurable video motion detection alarms
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- Recordings can be stored locally to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) providing handy data backup
- Installation is simplified with the support for Power-over-Ethernet
- Free LILINViewer mobile application provides remote access to live view and recordings from a mobile device
- Dimensions: 98mm(W) x 90mm(H) x 195mm(D)
- PoE consumption: 8.2W
- Warranty period: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The LILIN ZMR7722X bullet IP camera delivers smooth CCTV surveillance of exposed locations, 24-hours a day. This makes it an ideal choice for monitoring outdoor locations such as train stations, university campuses and cark parks.
- Installation manual
- Installation CD
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):