Overview of the Axis P1465-LE
- Delivers reliable 2MP resolution video at up to 60 frames per second
- Choice of 29mm or 9mm varifocal lens with views up to 117°
- Advanced imaging technologies included for clear capture in challenging conditions
- Highly secure cybersecurity features
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø 132 x 132 x 280 mm
Based on Axis’ most powerful chipset yet, ARTPEC-8, the P1465-LE outdoor bullet delivers smooth 2MP resolution video at up to 60 frames per second (depending on lens size) – providing highly reliable and clear surveillance of busy areas. The unit’s innovative chipset enables intuitive deep-learning analytics on the edge, for more accurate detection with fewer false alarms. Enhanced cybersecurity features including Axis Edge Vault, secure boot and signed firmware help keep important data safe from unauthorised access. Additional features include advanced imaging technologies, up to 80m OptimisedIR and support for audio via I/O connections.
Available in two lens variants, this camera can offer wide varifocal views of 37° - 117° (9mm lens) for more open spaces, or the 29mm tele lens provides horizontal views of 11° - 29° - allowing the desired viewing angle to be set during installation. Equipped with sophisticated LED technology, the unit’s OptimisedIR illuminates up to 80m (depending on the model) in complete darkness, ensuring no detail is lost to poor lighting. The unit also supports two-way audio when a microphone and speaker are connected via an external I/O port (not included), to enable audio recording or verbal communication through the camera. Furthermore, Motion-adaptive exposure is included to reduce motion blur from approaching or nearby objects, providing clear footage, even in high-traffic areas.
The P1465-LE can provide detailed recording, even in challenging conditions, thanks to the included imaging technologies such as Forensic WDR, Lightfinder 2.0 and electronic image stabilisation (EIS). Forensic WDR improves the clarity of footage by balancing bright and dark areas of the scene and reducing motion blur in high-contrast conditions, providing detailed surveillance even in the most challenging lighting. Lightfinder 2.0 is Axis’ latest low-light technology, delivering high-definition, full-colour video in near darkness, improving monitoring in areas where colour identification is critical. Additionally, the 29mm model also features EIS to minimise blur and compensate for erratic camera movements, ideal for areas prone to high winds.
To provide the most reliable and proactive surveillance, this camera is equipped with a range of advanced analytics, benefitting from its deep learning processing unit (DLPU), not only does the P1465 provide accurate motion, shock, and tampering alarms, but it also comes with Axis Object Analytics (AOA) – highly nuanced object detection. AOA accurately detects and classifies moving objects, such as vehicles and humans, in the camera’s view and allows users to set alarm triggers based on the presence or behaviour of these objects – enhancing scene awareness. Dynamic privacy masking is also available via Axis Privacy Shield, allowing moving objects, humans and faces to be masked – protecting the identity and security of individuals. Additionally, this camera is ideal for use with LPR software such as Vaxtor to identify number plates in areas such as car parks or entry gates.
The Axis Companion Application provides free video management for up to 16 cameras. Ideal for smaller installations, this application is available on mobile or PC and allows users to remotely access both live and recorded footage from all connected cameras. If your security system exceeds 16 cameras or requires more advanced management, the P1465-LE is compatible with a range of VMS, including Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect. Video can be saved to the onboard SD card (card not included) for a handy data backup if connection to the network fails or is interrupted.
Designed for reliable outdoor use, this robust camera is protected from inclement weather and vandalism, thanks to its IP67 and IK10-rated casing, allowing the unit to be deployed in exposed areas and operate in temperatures as low as -40°C. To make installation as straightforward as possible, this unit is ready to be mounted to a wall or a ceiling out of the box and requires only one cable to provide power and network connection (via Power-over-Ethernet) saving time and equipment costs when setting up. Moreover, Axis’ Zipstream compression technology preserves important forensic detail, whilst reducing bandwidth by an average of 50%, optimising storage requirements without compromising important details.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers clear 2MP resolution video up to 60 fps – ideal for high-traffic areas
- Choice of 9mm or 29mm varifocal lens with views of 37° - 117° or 11° - 29°
- Built with ARTPEC-8 chipset, providing advanced deep-learning analytics and enhanced cybersecurity
- Up to 80m OptimisedIR illumination (model dependent) for detailed recording in complete darkness
- Forensic WDR technology improves video quality in high-contrast conditions, ensuring all details can be seen
- Full-colour footage is captured in low-light conditions with Lightfinder 2.0
- 29mm model also features EIS to compensate for camera movement and reduce motion blur
- Motion, shock and tampering detection alert users to activity via email notification and can trigger recording to the onboard SD card
- Axis Object Analytics accurately detects and classifies moving objects for improved scene awareness
- Privacy shield dynamically masks objects in the camera’s field of view for improved security
- Can be used with LPR applications such as Vaxtor to detect and keep track of licence plate information
- Support for an SD card (not included) offers a handy backup of data in case of network interruption
- IK10 and IP67-rated housing protects the camera from vandalism and harsh weather
- Can be wall or ceiling mounted out of the box
- Support for PoE allows one cable to provide both power and network connection
- Storage and bandwidth can be optimised without compromising important forensic detail with Zipstream technology
Highly secure and featuring advanced imaging and analytics capabilities, the Axis P1465-LE provides a flexible monitoring solution for busy, exposed outdoor areas such as car parks, cities and zoos.
- Installation guide
- TORX® L-keys
- Cable gaskets
- Terminal block connector
- Connector guard
- Weather shield
- Owner authentication key
- MicroSD card
- PoE midspan
- TM5601 conduit back box
Back To Top