This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch AUTODOME IP Starlight 7000 HD outdoor
Overview of the Bosch AUTODOME IP 7000 HD
Part of the advanced Bosch AUTODOME 7000 series, this PTZ network camera delivers 24-hour surveillance of indoor or outdoor areas in HD 1080p resolution. Intelligent Video Analytics helps to deliver accurate surveillance and when used alongside full pan/tilt/zoom functionality, wide areas can be monitored using a single IP camera. Additional features include on-board SD card storage and simplified installation using Power-over-Ethernet plus (PoE+).
Quick and precise navigation using variable speed pan/tilt movements (including continuous 360° pan) is helpful when closely monitoring activity. The unit’s powerful 20x optical zoom allows areas to be investigated in real-time and with support for up to 256 preset positions, guard tours can be configured to monitor multiple areas of interest in a sequence.
By intelligently distinguishing between noise and relevant information such as movement, Bosch’s Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction (IDNR) technology analyses the scene and reduces noise-levels at the source - during image capture. These low-noise images result in reduced bandwidth streams that still retain high image quality.
Bosch’s edge-based Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) helps to provide dynamic and accurate security surveillance with a comprehensive range of configurable alarms. A total of 16 rules are available, including line crossing and people counting, and a maximum of 8 rules can be set to run simultaneously. Detailed metadata is recorded at the point of capture, allowing users to easily retrieve specific footage from hours of stored video if required at a later date. By running IVA at the edge, all processing can be done without putting any load on the network or central resources.
Specifically designed for demanding environments, IVA has the ability to differentiate between genuine security events and known false triggers – such as snow, rain, wind and reflections on water. This helps to deliver high levels of accuracy and reduces the occurrence of costly false alarms, making the technology suitable for use in mission critical applications.
Power-over-Ethernet plus (PoE+) supplies the unit with both power and network connectivity over a single cable for a quick and cost-effective installation. Additionally, recordings can be stored locally to the SD card (not included) and used as a backup solution if network connection is suddenly lost.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering smooth video footage in HD 1080p resolution at 25 frames per second
- Full PTZ functionality allows wide areas to be monitored effectively with a single IP camera
- True day/night functionality with mechanical IR filter provides 24-hour surveillance
- 20x optical zoom enables real-time investigation into regions of interest
- Up to 256 preset positions and 2 guard tours (preset and record/playback) are configurable – all of which can be triggered on an event basis
- Intelligent dynamic noise reduction improves image quality while reducing bandwidth streams
- Enhanced security monitoring with Bosch’s edge-based Intelligent Video Analytics
- Integrated gyro / accelerometer sensor helps simplify the calibration of video analytics
- Intelligent Tracking ensures all activity is captured by continuously tracking objects or people when motion is detected
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via the built-in I/O ports
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and audio recording with the connection of a microphone and speaker
- Privacy masking provides 24 configurable masks to prevent unwanted activity from being recorded
- H.264, MJPEG and area-based encoding help to manage and reduce storage and bandwidth levels
- PoE+ supplies power and network connection via a single cable for quick and cost-effective installation
- Local recording to SD card can be used as a handy data backup if network connection is lost
- Bosch Video PC Client, web browser or free Bosch Video Security mobile app enables easy access to live views and recording playback
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch AUTODOME IP 7000 network camera is an ideal choice for organisations that require high quality IP CCTV surveillance and wide area coverage – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include university campuses, large car parks and train stations.
- Interface box
- Optional black trim ring
- Ceiling gasket (for IP54 conformance)
- 4 x MAC address labels
- Quick Guide
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):