This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Camera Station S2224 Appliance
Overview of Axis Camera Station S2024 Appliance
This ‘out-of-the-box’ ready, Axis surveillance appliance features an integrated 24-port Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) switch and 12TB (3 x 4TB) of storage. Preloaded with all the necessary software, including Axis Camera Station 5, the device is also preconfigured to help minimise set up time. It’s also fully compatible with all Axis network cameras and a range of third-party IP devices, and when combined with display monitors it forms an ideal ‘all-in-one’ recording solution for medium to large business applications.
Part of the Axis S20 series, this user-friendly device offers feature rich IP video surveillance for up to 24 camera channels. With support for the connection of up to 2 screens via the integrated HDMI and VGA outputs, this unit can display a single 4K resolution image in live view or playback mode (with the use of a 4K monitor). Users also have the ability to display a 4 x 1080p split view during playback and when a lower resolution is selected in live view, up to 25 split views can be displayed. In addition, this rack mountable appliance is capable of recording high quality video at up to 384 Mbit per second.
To help facilitate quick installation and set up, the unit includes an integrated 24-port PoE switch and is supplied with twenty four Axis Camera Station universal device licences. ACS 5 is pre-loaded and offers an advanced selection of features to provide reliable and accurate CCTV surveillance. Site map functionality offers a full system overview and responsive pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) controls allow the user to explore the system's camera channels. Additionally, the straightforward configuration and management of camera-based video detection alarms help to ensure high levels of dynamic scene awareness. Users can utilise the software’s visual timeline and video search functions to quickly investigate and retrieve data. These files can then be exported manually or at scheduled time periods to give the user full control of their data management.
Key features and benefits:
- 'Out of the box' ready recorder delivers reliable high definition surveillance
- Quick and simple set up with pre-configured system settings
- Built-in 24-port PoE switch delivers Power-over-Ethernet to a maximum of 24 IP devices
- 12TB (3 x 4TB) of storage offers plenty of capacity for medium to large sized business applications
- Supports all camera resolutions up to 4K (8.3 megapixel) in both live view and playback modes
- Compatibility with all Axis cameras and a range of third party IP devices make it suitable for a wide range of applications
- Axis Camera Station 5 software is pre-installed to provide advanced video management
- 24 x Axis Camera Station 5 universal device licences are included
- Maximum of 25 camera channels can be displayed across two screens, ideal for workstation surveillance installations
- Full camera system overview is provided with the ACS 5 site map feature
- Visual timeline and video search functionality enables quick and easy retrieval of data
- All hardware included has a 3-year warranty
The Axis Camera Station S2024 Appliance offers a feature rich, ‘out-of-the-box’ surveillance solution, complete with integrated PoE switch and pre-installed Axis Camera Station 5 software. Typical applications include universities, hospitals and logistics depots.
- Rack mounting brackets
- Installation guide
- Power cable
- Axis T8310 video surveillance control board
- Axis P8221 I/O audio module