Overview of the Axis Camera Station S9302 workstation
- Compatible with Axis S12, S30 and S20 recorders
- Axis Camera Station software pre-installed
- Compact tower form factor
- 1 x DisplayPort and 3 x Mini DisplayPort connectors on board
- Axis 5-year warranty
Designed to provide an easy-to-install viewing solution for medium to large-scale installations, the Axis Camera Station S9302 workstation can be used alongside Axis S30, S12 and S20 recorders to provide a remote way to view and navigate up to 36 camera channels. This viewing workstation is compatible with all Axis cameras up to 4K resolution and includes four DisplayPort adaptors for the connection of up to four external monitors.
Ideal for use where space is limited, this compact workstation includes all necessary Axis Camera Station software for easy configuration. The unit is equipped with an Intel Core processor and an operating system saved on a Solid-State Drive (SSD) enabling efficient data processing and a greater level of failure prevention. Peripherals and audio devices can be added to the workstation with a range of USB and audio connections, making it easier to navigate and monitor the camera streams.
Able to be placed directly on a desktop, this compact tower workstation can fit into tight spaces, in which a full recorder setup would not be appropriate, allowing users to remotely monitor live and recorded streams from the connected recorder. Installation is made simple with the Axis Recorder Toolbox installation wizard to guide users through the configuration of settings. Both Axis and NW offer assistance from installation onwards, ensuring users are supported throughout the product’s lifespan.
Please note: This workstation is designed for use alongside Axis Network Video Recorders
Key Features & Benefits
- Can be installed in small areas with its compact tower form factor
- Compatible with all Axis cameras up to 4K
- For use with Axis S12, S20 and S30 recorders
- Stream up to 36 camera channels at one time
- Up to four 4K monitors can be connected via DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort connectors
- Ideal for medium to large applications that require consistent monitoring
- All Axis Camera Station software is included
- Intel core processor enables efficient data processing
- Operating system is saved on SSD for reliable protection against failure
- Peripherals and audio devices can be added to the system via USB and audio connections
- Axis Recorder Toolbox guides users through the installation process
- Support is available through the unit’s lifecycle from both Axis and NW
This highly-capable large-scale viewing solution is compatible with a range of Axis NVRs, ideal for remote viewing of live or recorded camera streams in hotels, retail parks or university campuses.
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Power adapter
- 3x Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapters