Overview of Panasonic BB-HNP17
this product has now been discontinued.
Panasonic's BB-HNP17 IP camera recording software is ideal for deployment in small- to medium-sized businesses such as hotels and offices, and is also suited to monitoring areas such as car parks and petrol stations. The BB-HNP17 software is capable of supporting up to 64 security cameras at any one time (dependent on your computer/server specification), with the option to view up to 16 of these on-screen simultaneously. Images can be displayed and recorded at up to 1280x960 resolution, offering a full high-definition viewing and recording solution with compatible cameras. To optimise usage of your network's resources, H.264 video compression technology substantially reduces the file size of the video feed. The software also offers a full-screen mode, which enables you to isolate and monitor in detail any individual feed, if required.
BB-HNP17 software supports remote control of compatible cameras, with access to functions including pan/tilt/zoom, brightness and resolution. Among the other features supported include remote control of Panasonic's colour night view technology, the ability to preset recording times and recording triggers such as motion, audio and shock detection, and the option to control two-way audio with each camera if the camera supports this function.
Alongside these features, the BB-HNP17 software features a recording capacity limit function, enabling you to allocate specific amounts of disk space to each camera, allowing greater flexibility when configuring storage requirements. A built-in web interface also gives you the option to view your cameras from any internet-enabled computer, offering you a monitoring solution even if you are off-site.
Key features & benefits of Panasonic BB-HNP17
- Record from and manage up to 64 cameras at any one time (up to 16 cameras can be monitored simultaneously)
- Supports remote control of camera functions including pan/tilt/zoom, preset views, brightness, resolution and image quality
- Compatible with Panasonic camera event triggers, such as motion, audio and shock detection
- Images can be displayed and recorded at full megapixel resolution 1280x960
- H.264 compression significantly reduces bandwidth demands on your network
- Timer recording can activate cameras at preset times
- Recording capacity limit function enables you to allocate a predetermined amount of storage to each camera, ensuring that recordings do not fill your network drive or hard drive
- Built-in web interface ensures footage is accessible from internet-connected computers without the need for additional software
- Panasonic cameras with colour night view mode can be set to automatically activate at preset times
- Two-way audio is supported (compatible cameras required)
- Full-screen mode allows you to expand the image to fill your computer screen
Typical applications of Panasonic BB-HNP17
BB-HNP17 software is suitable for deployment in small- to medium-sized businesses such as hotels and restaurants and also as a central monitoring solution for locations such as car parks and petrol stations
Cameras supported by Panasonic BB-HNP17
View our full range of Panasonic security cameras