Overview of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 5000 MP
This panoramic dome IP camera by Bosch is capable of delivering up to 3 megapixel resolution at 15 frames per second (fps). Its hemispheric lens offers full 360° overviews of indoor scenes to ensure footage is captured from all angles and blind spots are eliminated. In addition, this compact unit includes integrated MicroSD card storage, a built-in microphone and can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Users can examine specific areas of the original fisheye image in closer detail using electronic pan/tilt/zoom (E-PTZ) controls – a helpful tool when trying to identify persons or objects. Bosch’s dewarping software allows the original 360° fisheye image to be seen with less distortion and supports multiple viewing modes, including double panoramic as well as quad viewing. The user can simply install the software onto a PC that supports multi-viewing for effective monitoring of large, open plan areas.
The camera’s integrated microphone allows users to listen to and record audio in the monitored area. Audio and motion detection alarms can be configured to inform users of activity via notifications such as email or mobile device notifications (when using the Bosch Video Security app).
Bosch’s Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction (IDNR) technology helps to produce clearer, low-light images by analysing the scene and reducing noise levels accordingly. Compression parameters for up to eight regions can be set using area based encoding, which allows less interesting regions to be highly compressed, leaving more bandwidth for areas deemed more important. The combination of these clear images and the camera’s efficient H.264 compression technology results in reduced bandwidth and storage streams that still retain a high image quality and smooth motion.
Recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and allows the camera to be used in a standalone set up. Handy support for PoE supplies both power and network connectivity over a single cable for simplified installation. Remote monitoring is also supported with the use of Bosch’s free Video Security app that provides remote access to live views, camera control and recording playback - all from a mobile device.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Up to 3 megapixel resolution is supported to provide high quality IP CCTV surveillance
- 360° fisheye overview provides a cost-effective solution for monitoring open plan locations with a single IP camera
- Dewarping software can be installed to allow areas of the scene to be seen with little distortion
- Built-in microphone supports one-way audio and allows users to listen to activity
- Configurable motion and audio detection alarms enhance scene awareness for reliable monitoring
- Intelligent dynamic noise reduction improves low-light video quality and produces reduced bandwidth streams
- Area-based encoding helps to manage and reduce bandwidth and storage levels
- Installation via PoE reduces installation costs as only one cable is required
- Edge recording to MicroSD card allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 5000 MP dome network camera is suitable for indoor organisations that require high resolution imaging and 360° overviews. Typical applications include large open plan offices, supermarkets and waiting areas.
- Quick install instructions
- Safety instructions
- Mounting template
- Camera screw kit
- Mounting adapter plate
- Indoor surface mount box with screw kit (already mounted)
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):
- MicroSD card
- Mounting accessories