Overview of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 5000 MP
This panoramic dome IP camera delivers high-quality, 3 megapixel resolution at up to 15 frames per second (fps). It features a hemispheric lens and is housed in a robust, IK10-rated cast aluminium casing to provide full 360° overviews in exposed locations. Additionally, it includes integrated MicroSD card storage and can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Specific areas of the original fisheye image can be examined in greater detail using electronic pan/tilt/zoom (E-PTZ) controls - particularly helpful when identifying individuals or objects. Using Bosch’s dewarping software, users can view the original 360° image with less distortion. Multiple viewing modes are supported including panoramic as well as quad views to effectively monitor large, open-plan areas.
Support for Bosch’s Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction technology (IDNR) enables this fixed dome to produce clearer low-light images by analysing the scene and reducing noise levels accordingly. These images, combined with the unit’s efficient H.264 compression technology, result in reduced bandwidth streams that still retain a high image quality.
Bandwidth levels can be managed using an area-based encoding that allows compression parameters for up to eight user-defined regions to be set. This allows less interesting regions of the scene to be highly compressed, leaving more bandwidth for areas deemed more important. PoE supplies both power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable, offering a cost-effective installation solution.
Configurable motion detection alarms can help notify users of activity via a range of monitoring options including the supplied Bosch Video PC Client, browser-based access and the free Video Security app for monitoring on the go. This mobile application provides users with remote access to live images, camera control and recording playback – all from a mobile device.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 3 megapixel resolution at up to 15 fps, providing detailed CCTV footage
- Suitable for deployment in external areas with IK10 and IP66-rated aluminium housing
- 360° fisheye overview offers a cost-effective monitoring solution for large, open-plan areas
- Dewarping software can be installed to allow regions of the scene to be seen with little distortion
- Bosch’s dynamic noise reduction improves low-light video quality and helps reduce bandwidth
- Area-based encoding helps to manage and reduce bandwidth and storage levels
- Motion detection alarms are configurable and notify users of activity for reliable security monitoring
- Installation via PoE reduces installation costs as only one cable is required
- Built-in MicroSD card storage allows the camera to be used in a standalone setup
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 5000 MP dome network camera delivers high-definition 360° overviews in exposed areas. With IK10-rated vandal resistance and a small form factor, these IP cameras are an ideal choice for warehouses, community centres and petrol stations.
- Quick install instructions
- Safety instructions
- Mounting template
- Camera screw kit
- Mounting adapter plate
- Indoor surface mount box with screw kit
- Outdoor surface mount box with screw kit
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu & accessories tab if required):
- MicroSD card
- Mounting accessories
Back To Top