This product has now been discontinued and replaced by the Mobotix S15D-SEC.
Overview of the Mobotix S14D-SEC-SET3
This kit includes Mobotix' S14D-SEC FlexMount network camera with two sensor modules; a 3-megapixel colour module for daytime surveillance and a 1.3 megapixel infrared-sensitive monochrome module for low-light monitoring, even in darkness when used with infrared lighting. Each hemispheric lens captures a 360° view, covering all angles at once and eliminating blind spots.
Both sensor modules are compact in design and can be mounted up to 2m away from the camera body, with audio captured at each location using the integrated microphone. The combined 4.3-megapixel resolution captures sharp detail, and with 15° "SlopeMount" brackets, the camera lens modules can be angled down to capture footage from above.
With IP66-rating, the camera is suitable for outdoor use without risk of damage. Video can also be recorded internally onto the pre-installed 4GB MicroSD memory card (upgradable to 64GB) or to local NAS drives. Mobotix' video management software MxControl Centre is available free-of-charge, allowing systems to be monitored and managed efficiently.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Mobotix S14D-SEC-SET3
- All-round vision - capture an entire room at once with 360° hemispheric views
- Day/night switching - the camera is supplied with both a colour and infrared-sensitive monochrome lens modules
- Unobtrusive surveillance - monitor areas without attracting unwanted attention
- FlexMount technology - both lens modules can be installed at different locations and viewing angles
- 4.3-Megapixel total resolution - easily recognise subjects even at a distance
- Distortion correction - ensure that images in view are true to life
- In-built recording system - record video to networked storage or to MicroSD card (4GB pre-installed)
- IP65-rated - suitable for outdoor use
- 2-way audio with built-in microphone - listen to sound captured at each of the lens module locations
Typical applications for the Mobotix S14D-SEC-SET3
With FlexMount hemispheric day and night lens modules, this camera is unique in its ability to monitor one area with colour footage and another with infrared-sensitive, low-light video. It is suited to many areas including monitoring of industrial sites, production and manufacturing lines, building entrances, or anywhere where separate but adjacent dark and bright areas require surveillance. Additionally, the two lens modules can be mounted close together for non-invasive 24-hour hemispheric surveillance in a range of environments.
Included accessories for the Mobotix S14D-SEC-SET3
- 2x 360° sensor modules L11 (1x day, 1x night)
- 2x 2m sensor cables
- 2x 40mm extensions for lens module
- 15° SlopeMount angle brackets
- 0.5m patch cable
- 2x Replacement domes
- Mounting parts
- Allen wrench
- 4GB MicroSD card (pre-installed)
Optional (please select from above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top