Overview of the Mobotix SurroundMount
This useful bracket from Mobotix, designed for use with the S16 FlexMount IP camera, facilitates surveillance in long, narrow rooms, for example on trains or buses, school/office corridors. The mount integrates the S16 hemispheric sensor modules to capture the entire length of an area without blind spots.
The SurroundMount is IP65 rated and can be installed for applications in temperatures ranging from -30°C to + 60°C. Concealed cabling makes this bracket ideal for ceiling mounting, incorporating a 25° tilt of the lenses to ensure optimum and complete coverage.
Key features & benefits:
- Compact and unobtrusive mounting for dual lens modules
- Suitable for surveillance of long, narrow areas with no blind spots
- IP65 rated and suitable for temperatures ranging from -30°C to + 60°C
- Concealed cabling facilitates roof installation
- 25° tilt of lenses for optimum area coverage
The Mobotix SurroundMount is for use with the Mobotix S16 and is useful for applications where a long, narrow area is to be monitored such as school corridors, courtroom entrances, buses, trains or aircraft.
- Backing Plate
- Allen wrench 1.5mm
- Allen wrench 3mm
- Stainless steel wood screen 4x40
- Dowels 6mm
- Stainless steel Allen screws M4x30
- Sensor installation and removal tool