Overview of the Mobotix DualMount
The DualMount mounting bracket from Mobotix is designed for use with the sensor modules of the S16 FlexMount network camera. The DualMount positions two sensor modules directly next to each other in parallel, enabling the camera to produce day and night images as both lenses are looking at the same scene. One module is a day module, the other a night module, so when combined in the DualMount both types of images can be captured.
The DualMount is suitable for indoor or outdoor use as it has concealed cabling and can be used in temperatures ranging from -30°C to + 60°. With 25° tilt of the lenses, the Mobotix DualMount is suitable for ceiling mounting.
Key features & benefits
- Enables ease of mounting sensor modules for Mobotix S16
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor uses
- Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -30°C to + 60°.
- 25° downward tilt of lenses for ceiling installation
- Concealed cabling
The DualMount is designed for use the Mobotix S16 network camera, the DualMount should be incorporated when day/night capability is required for surveillance. As the DualMount can be installed outdoors. It can provide monitoring for a variety of diverse areas, including under entrances and exits, bridges and under eaves.
- Backing plate
- Allen wrench 1.5mm
- Allen wrench 3mm
- Stainless steel wood screws 4x40
- Dowels 6mm
- Stainless steel Allen screws M4x30
- Sensor installation and removal tool