This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Mobotix S16
Overview of the Mobotix S14D-SEC-SET2
The Mobotix S14D Flexmount is unique in offering dual 360° hemispheric lens modules, allowing all angles around the camera to be covered, or for two different locations to be monitored simultaneously. Both lenses are separate from the camera body, providing flexibility in mounting location and direction.
Highly compact, the lens modules are barely visible once installed. The combined 6 megapixel resolution ensures that subjects can be easily identified, while the aspect correction software counters the fisheye effect common to hemispheric lenses so that objects are displayed true-to-life.
The camera is IP66-rated for outdoor use, with each camera module featuring an integrated microphone to let operators listen to events from each location. A 4GB MicroSD memory card is pre-installed which can be upgraded to 64GB for long term local recording. Alternatively, the camera can store video to local networked storage for edge-based video storage.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Mobotix S14D-SEC-SET2
- Hemispheric view - double hemispheric lens modules can cover all angles simultaneously
- Unobtrusive monitoring - the lens modules are compact and barely visible once installed
- Flexible installation - lens modules are separate from the camera body
- 6-Megapixel total resolution - capture sharp detail at a distance
- Distortion correction - ensure captured video is true to life
- IP65-rated - ready for outdoor installation
- Edge recording - store video to the pre-installed 4GB MicroSD memory card or to local NAS drives
- 2-way audio with built-in microphone - hear sound from each of the lens module's locations
Typical applications for the Mobotix S14D-SEC-SET2
This kit is suited to locations where an entire room needs to be covered at once, or where two separate 360° views are required. Fo example, cover both sides of a building entrance - indoor and outdoor - with the same camera. In cases where a single 3 megapixel camera with 360° coverage monitors a room, using the dual sensor cababilty on the S14D Set 1 means the same coverage at twice the resolution. This dual lens capability can also be useful in situations where two rooms separated by a wall are to be monitored simultaneously. Other scenarios might include showing an overview and a closeup in the same view at a security gate, hotel reception or shop entrance.
Included accessories for the Mobotix S14D-SEC-SET2
- 2x 360° Day sensor modules L11
- 2x 2m sensor cables
- 2x 40mm extensions for lens module
- 15° SlopeMount angle brackets
- 0.5m patch cable
- 2x Replacement domes
- Mounting parts
- Allen wrench
- 4GB MicroSD card (pre-installed)
Optional (please select from above drop down menu if required:
Back To Top