Overview of the i-PRO U85402-V2L IP camera
Available in either white or black, the U85402-V2L1 multi-directional IP camera by i-PRO offers two separate cameras in a single unit. This enables the capture of two areas via one IP address, providing a cost-effective multi-view set-up without installing multiple cameras. This camera is available in both black and white and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Each sensor captures video in 4MP resolution at the full frame rate of up to 30 frames per second 24 hours a day. Additional features include IK10 vandal resistance, up to 40m IR illumination and corridor mode.
Both varifocal sensors provide horizontal views between 43° and 100°, allowing the desired viewing angle to be set for each sensor at installation. In scenes with insufficient lighting, the unit can utilise its built-in IR LEDs. Illuminating up to 40m around the camera, these LEDs make it easier to identify subjects in complete darkness. Equipped with built-in SD card storage.
To ensure clear footage, in a range of conditions, this unit features imaging technologies including Wide Dynamic Range, noise reduction and corridor mode. Super Dynamic WDR technology ensures objects and individuals are easily identifiable in strongly backlit scenes by rendering details evenly, whilst noise reduction improves image clarity in low light levels by reducing the graininess of the footage. Furthermore, corridor format maximises the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream and preventing redundant areas from being recorded – ideal for use in hallways and narrow rooms.
Equipped with a range of motion detection alarms, this camera can provide a high level of scene awareness as video motion detection alarms can be configured to trigger email notifications when movement is identified. The unit’s built-in I/O ports allow the connection of external devices to enhance alarm signalling or to allow audio detection and communication when a microphone and speakers are connected.
In addition to providing a more affordable alternative to a multi-camera setup, this unit also has several features to further aid installation, such as support for Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+), to deliver both power and network connection over one cable, reducing installation time and related costs. This robust camera is also IP66/67 and IK10-rated, enabling safe deployment in outdoor areas prone to inclement weather and vandalism.
Key features & benefits
- Both sensors capture clear 4MP resolution video at up to 30 fps
- Varifocal lenses offer views between 43° and 100° that can be set during installation
- Two cameras in one, only one IP address is required for to access the video from both sensors
- Where used with a video management system (VMS) only one license will be needed for the camera’s two sensors, saving you money
- Around the clock usable video is possible with a built-in IR-cut filter
- Up to 40m IR illumination allows objects to be seen in complete darkness
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included).
- Super Dynamic technology enables details in high-contrast areas to be viewed clearly
- In dark scenes, noise reduction can help remove graininess and make it easier to identify objects
- Corridor mode optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Built-in I/O ports enable the connection of external alarms or audio devices to support audio detection or external alarm signalling
- PoE+ support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
- IP66/67-rated housing protects the camera from harsh weather conditions
- The camera is also protected from vandalism thanks to the IK10-rated casing
Designed to offer two 4MP views in one camera in a range of conditions, the i-PRO U85402-V2L is ideal for use in small to medium applications requiring multiple views without installing more than one camera. Typical applications include school corridors, hospital wards and train station platforms.
Back To Top
- Sun shade
- Screw bit
- Grommet (x2)
- Conduit cover
- Conduit base
- Drilling template
- Cable cover
- RJ-45 cap