Overview of the i-PRO U2532LA outdoor dome camera
- Affordable and robust, delivering HD 1080p / 2MP resolution video around the clock
- Easy installation due to motorised zoom and focus, enabling remote adjustment
- Built-in cybersecurity features to protect against unauthorised device access and cyber-attacks
- Vandal-resistant IK10-rated casing protects the camera from tampering in exposed areas
- Under- and over-exposed scenes are countered by Super Dynamic WDR, making it easier to identify key events and objects
Providing reliable 2MP / HD 1080p CCTV monitoring, even when lighting is poor or non-existant, this IR camera delivers clear monochrome images in complete darkness, whilst being capable of providing full colour images in near darkness due to advanced imaging technologies such as Colour Night Vision, Super Dynamic WDR and i-PRO's IA adjustment. With high image usability, this outdoor dome is ideal for wide ranging CCTV use around premises of all kinds. Designed with ease of installation in mind, the camera also allows you to remotely adjust its view using the motorised zoom and focus capabilities. Putting data security at the forefront, i-PRO offers as standard a range of robust cybersecurity features, safeguarding the device from unauthorised access and security threats.
Imaging and Optics
The i-PRO U2532LA is well-equipped to deal with changing light conditions in outdoor security applications. Delivering 2MP resolution video at full frame rate (30fps), this camera combines built-in IR LEDs and an automatic IR-cut filter to capture monochrome video at night up to a 30m range. Full-colour imaging is available due to Colour Night Vision, making identifying individuals in extremely low light levels easier. Intelligent Auto (iA) adjusts key camera settings to reduce blurring and, along with noise reduction, and helps to improve the clarity of footage taken throughout the day. Super Dynamic WDR in the camera adjusts to light variations in the scene to provide a fully usuable CCTV image. With its 2.9mm to 7.3mm varifocal lens, the U2532LA allows you to tailor the viewing angle between 97° wide and 43° narrow (horizontal) and between 54° to 23° (vertical) at installation, enabling you to capture exactly what you need. You can optimise your camera’s view further with corridor mode, a handy feature that allows you to rotate the video stream to maximise the camera coverage when monitoring narrow areas.
Video motion and scene change detection alarms can be configured to provide proactive monitoring. If suspicious activity is detected, you can either be notified via email or a recording trigger can be set up to save footage to a storage media of your choice.
Recording and Video Management
Recording and video management options for this camera:
Installation and Mounting Options
Designed for deployment in exposed outdoor environments, this IK10 and IP66-rated camera has a range of features to aid and reduce the cost of installation. H.265 Smart Coding is available to reduce storage costs and bandwidth use, whilst support for PoE delivers both power and network connectivity over a single cable. The before-mentioned motorised zoom and focus feature allows remote adjustment and reduces time spent on site. The U2532LA dome can be mounted to a ceiling, wall or under a canopy.
Optional accessories available:
- i-PRO QJB501-W base bracket for when additional space is required for wiring or terminations, or when conduits are being used.
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Safety instructions
- Code label
- Attachment plate
- Fixing screws for attachment plate
- Cable cover
- RJ45 waterproof connector cover
- RJ45 waterproof connector cap
- Bit (Hex wrench, screw size 6.35mm, T20)
- Attachment for the conduit
- PAN table fixing screw