Overview of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 7000 IC with 180° view
This compact, panoramic IP camera can be flush-mounted into a ceiling to provide unobtrusive 180° overviews in 8 megapixel resolution – 24 hours a day. Part of the advanced FLEXIDOME panoramic 7000 range, it includes Intelligent Video Analytics for enhanced security monitoring and can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Multiple viewing modes are supported and with the use of camera-based or client-side dewarping, specific sections of the panoramic view can be seen with less distortion. Three separate video channels are produced simultaneously at 12.5 frames per second (fps) when using the camera-based edge dewarping feature. Users can also download Bosch’s client-side dewarping software onto a PC to stream dewarped views at full frame rate. In addition, the original 180° image can be examined in closer detail using electronic pan/tilt/zoom (E-PTZ) controls – helpful when investigating events.
Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction technology (IDNR) distinguishes between noise and important information such as movement to help improve image quality and lower bandwidth. This analysis is carried out during image capture, meaning image quality is not compromised in order to reduce the bandwidth of the streams. Intelligent Auto Exposure (IAE) ensures the continuous capture of clear images and offers high-performance front light and backlight compensation by automatically adjusting the camera’s exposure levels – even in changing light conditions. Users can also configure exposure control to process up to eight specific areas – ensuring all important regions feature optimum exposure levels.
Bosch’s Intelligent Video Analytics is an i-LIDS approved, edge-based technology that offers a wide range of configurable alarms to help provide dynamic and accurate surveillance. With up to 16 rules available, including line crossing and people counting, users can configure a maximum of 8 rules to be processed simultaneously. During image capture, detailed metadata is recorded which enables the quick retrieval of specific footage from hours of stored video. Running this advanced technology at the edge enables all processing to be done without putting any load on the network or central resources.
Specifically designed for use in the most demanding environments, Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) is able to differentiate between genuine security events and known false triggers – such as snow, rain, wind and reflections on water. This helps to deliver high levels of accuracy and reduces the occurrence of costly false alarms, making the technology suitable for use in mission critical applications.
The operator is able to choose from software or web-based viewing options including the free Video Security app. This remote monitoring solution supports access to view images, camera control and the viewing of recordings all from a mobile device.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 8 megapixel resolution at 30 fps, providing high quality IP CCTV footage
- 180° panoramic overviews offer a cost-effective monitoring solution for open plan, indoor areas
- Multiple, dewarped viewing modes are supported and allow areas of the original image to be seen with less distortion
- Three separate video channels are streamed at 12.5 fps using the camera-based, edge-dewarping feature
- Dewarped views can be streamed at full frame rate by installing Bosch’s client-side dewarping software onto a PC
- Intelligent dynamic noise reduction improves video quality in low lighting, whilst reducing bandwidth and storage levels
- Automatic adjustment of exposure levels with Intelligent Auto Exposure helps to improve image clarity
- Bosch’s edge-based, Intelligent Video Analytics helps increase dynamic scene awareness for reliable security monitoring
- Calibration of video analytics is simplified using the built-in gyro / accelerometer sensor
- Intelligent Tracking ensures awareness of all activity by continuously tracking objects of interest when motion is detected
- Bandwidth levels can be managed with the use of area-based encoding
- PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera over a single cable for simple installation
- Edge recording to SD card allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 7000 IC offers unobtrusive IPCCTV surveillance in areas that require high resolution 180° overviews. Typical applications include large offices, supermarkets and hotel lobbies.
- Quick install instructions
- Safety instructions
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):
Back To Top