Overview of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 7000 IC with 360° view
This indoor dome IP camera by Bosch features a flat-profile design and can be in-ceiling mounted to deliver unobtrusive, 360° overviews in 7 megapixel resolution. It supports true day/night recording as well as Bosch’s Intelligent Video Analytics for enhanced security monitoring - 24 hours a day. Additional features include onboard SD card storage and easy installation with Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE).
Using camera-based or client-side dewarping software, multiple viewing modes are supported that allow the original hemispheric image to be seen with less distortion. The included edge dewarping feature enables the camera to produce three separate video channels simultaneously at 12.5 frames per second (fps). Users can also stream dewarped views at full frame rate by installing the client-side dewarping software onto a PC. In addition, electronic pan/tilt/zoom (E-PTZ) controls allow closer examination of the full image; this can be particularly helpful when investigating events.
By distinguishing between noise and relevant information such as movement, Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction technology (IDNR) can improve image clarity whilst lowering bandwidth levels. The technology processes the image at the point of capture, ensuring image quality is retained whilst bandwidth levels are reduced. Intelligent Auto Exposure offers high-performance front light and backlight compensation by automatically adjusting the camera’s exposure levels - continuously capturing clear images in changing light conditions. Exposure control can also be configured to process up to 8 specified zones, making sure all important areas of the scene have the ideal exposure level.
Bosch’s edge-based Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) can be used in combination with the full panoramic overview to produce a dynamic surveillance tool that offers a range of configurable alarms - enhancing scene awareness. A total of 16 rules are available, including line crossing and people counting, and a maximum of 8 rules can be configured to run simultaneously. Detailed metadata is recorded at the point of capture, allowing users to easily retrieve specific footage from hours of stored video if ever required. Running this advanced technology at the edge means all processing can be done without putting any load on the network or central resources.
IVA can differentiate between genuine security events and known false triggers – such as snow, rain, wind and reflections on water. This helps to deliver the highest level of accuracy as well as reducing the occurrence of costly false alarms - making it ideal for use in mission-critical applications.
Bosch offers a range of viewing options including the supplied Bosch Video PC Client, browser-based access and the free Video Security app for monitoring on-the-go. This application provides users with remote access to live images, camera control and playback of recordings – all from a mobile device.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 7 megapixel resolution at 30 frames per second (fps), providing high-quality CCTV footage
- Full hemispheric overview offers a cost-effective monitoring solution in open-plan areas
- A range of dewarped viewing modes allow the original 360° view to be seen with little distortion
- Edge dewarping is included and produces three separate video channels simultaneously at 12.5 fps
- Bosch’s client-side software can be installed onto a PC to stream dewarped views at full frame rate
- Video quality is improved and bandwidth streams are reduced with intelligent dynamic noise reduction
- Intelligent Auto Exposure automatically adjusts exposure levels to capture clear images in changing light conditions
- Enhanced security monitoring with the use of Bosch’s edge-based Intelligent Video Analytics
- Simple video analytics calibration using the built-in gyro/accelerometer sensor
- Intelligent Tracking improves situational awareness by following the movement of objects and people throughout the full image circle
- Area-based encoding helps to manage and reduce bandwidth and storage levels
- Support for PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable - simplifying installation
- On-board recording to SD card provides cost-effective, local storage that doubles as a data backup solution
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 7000 IC low-profile dome offers non-invasive IP CCTV surveillance for indoor locations that require high resolution, 360° overviews – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include museums, universities and train station terminals.
- Quick install instructions
- Safety instructions
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):
Back To Top