Overview of the Bosch FLEXIDOME outdoor 5100i
- Available in 2MP and 5MP resolution variants at up to 60 fps
- Varifocal lens offers views up to 105°
- IP66 and IK10-rated casing for weather and impact protection
- High Dynamic Range available for overexposed areas
- Dimensions: 148 x 122 mm
- Bosch 5-year warranty
Part of Bosch’s FLEXIDOME 5100i range, this outdoor camera is available in two variants: delivering 2MP resolution at up to 60fps or 5MP at up to 30fps, allowing users to choose the resolution that suits their requirements. This intelligent unit includes Bosch Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) Buildings pack out of the box, using deep learning-based detection to accurately identify and track both humans and vehicles. Able to function in both busy and sterile areas, with a selection of alarm triggers available. This technology can reliably recognise genuine triggers, helping to minimise instances of false alerts. Users can rest assured that their data is kept safe with built-in cybersecurity features such as three-level password protection, a Trusted Platform Module (TPM), built-in Secure Element and Public Key Infrastructure support, protecting the camera from data breaches and cyber attacks that could compromise the system.
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu):
- 2MP resolution with 31° - 105° view (NDE-5702-A)
- 5MP resolution with 29° – 96° view (NDE-5703-A)
Finding the optimum viewing angle during installation is straightforward with this camera’s varifocal lens. Offering a choice of 31° - 105° (2MP model) or 29° – 96° (5MP model), it is easy to select the ideal model and viewing angle for a specific application. Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) reduces the effects of excess movement such as wind or vehicle motion on the footage, minimising blurring that could obscure important video. This unit can still capture full-colour video in light levels as low as 0.021 (2MP) or 0.060 (5MP) using Starlight technology, enabling accurate identification of objects, even in an environment subject to insufficient light levels.
A variety of imaging technologies are included with this camera to enhance video capture in a range of challenging conditions. To help make every detail clear in high-contrast areas, High Dynamic Range (HDR) is available to balance lighting across the scene, making it easier to identify key objects and activity. If the camera is mounted at a right angle or upside down, Automatic Image Rotation corrects the orientation in increments of 90°, which is especially helpful when monitoring narrow areas, as the camera is then able to capture only what is necessary without loss of resolution. Furthermore, multiple configurable scene modes are available with a single click, fully optimising camera settings to suit specific conditions.
Designed for use in and around buildings, the IVA Pro Buildings pack not only offers application-specific deep-learning object detection but is also able to gather important metadata that can be used to filter object triggers or retrieve specific data. Filters based on object colour, size and direction can be applied to create specific detection rules, so that it is easier to find the desired object, without picking up on unwanted triggers.
Remote access and basic management options are available with the Bosch Viewer application, ideal for smaller Bosch security systems of up to 16 cameras, this easy-to-use application allows users to monitor live video streams or play footage recorded to the onboard SD card (card not included). Expansion licences are also available so the application can grow as your installation does. If an existing VMS solution is already in use, or more advanced management is required, this camera can connect to Milestone XProtect.
Designed with easy installation in mind, the Bosch FLEXIDOME 5100i receives power and network connection via a single cable with Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support – reducing installation time and the cost of equipment for a more cost-effective integration process. Another handy feature is Bosch’s universal mounting accessories, with a selection of bracketry that fits most models, it’s simple to get the camera up and running with the correct accessories. Equipped for use outdoors, the FLEXIDOME 5100i’s casing is IP66 and Ik10-rated, allowing it to withstand harsh weather conditions and sudden impacts. Moreover, initial configuration, firmware updates and health monitoring can all be conducted remotely using the Bosch Remote Portal.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Available in 2MP resolution at up to 60 fps or 5MP resolution at up to 30 fps
- Choice of varifocal lens with viewing angles between 31° and 105° or 29° and 96°
- Highly accurate, deep learning object detection and classification is included with IVA Pro Building pack
- Built-in cybersecurity features safeguard the system from data breaches and attacks
- Full-colour footage can be captured in extremely low light with Starlight technology
- EIS stabilises footage minimises and reduces motion blur when the camera is subject to excessive movement/li>
- HDR Improves video capture in high-contrast scenes by balancing bright and dark areas
- Automatic Image Rotation corrects the image if the camera is mounted at an angle or upside down
- Configurable scene modes allow the adjustment of camera settings for specific conditions with one click
- IVA Pro Perimeter Pack and IVA Pro Traffic Pack are supported for more specialised detection
- Video data can be written to the onboard SD card to form a backup or allow the camera to work as a standalone unit
- PoE support delivers streamlined power and network connection
- Universal mounting accessories are available to make the installation process easier
- Camera is protected from inclement weather and impacts with IP66 and IK10-rated casing
- Bosch remote portal allows users to remotely configure, update and monitor the health of their camera
Offering proactive and highly accurate deep learning object analytics in a wide range of conditions, this robust outdoor-ready dome camera is ideal for use in car parks, loading bays and outside schools.
- Installation guide
- User manual
- T-20 security Torx Allen key
- Camera cover
- 2-pin terminal block
- Adapter plate for cable conduit (Ø 3/4" / M25)
- Adapter plate for cable conduit (Ø 1/2" / M20)
- RJ45 guider
- Cable box
- Safety information
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):
Mounting options (select optional accessories from dropdown menu)
Back To Top