Overview of the Wisenet XNV-6081R
Part of the 'X'-series from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin, this dome IP camera is capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps). The outdoor-ready and IK10-rated unit also supports true day/night recording that is enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) illumination (maximum range of 50m) - making it ideal for 24-hour surveillance of exposed, external locations. Additional features include free Wisenet Viewer 36-channel software is supported, simple installation using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and remote access via the Wisenet mobile app.
The unit’s motorised varifocal lens provides wide horizontal viewing angles (up to 119.5°) and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology is supported, enabling details in scenes with bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly. Additionally, Hallway view allows the monitoring of narrow scenes to be optimised by vertically orientating the video stream - preventing the recording of redundant areas.
Users can configure video motion detection alarms to help notify them of activity via a choice of notifications including email. These alarms can also be set to trigger recording to the MicroSD card (not included) – ensuring all motion is captured. Users can also connect an external microphone (not included) via the unit’s I/O port to enable audio recording.
WiseStreamII technology recognises when there is no movement in the scene and lowers image quality, resulting in an overall reduction in bandwidth and storage requirements. Additionally, Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) supplies the unit with both power and network connectivity over a single cable for a quick and cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering high-quality 2 megapixel resolution at 60 frames per second
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour monitoring of indoor or outdoor areas
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 50m
- Tough, IP67 and IK10-rated housing offers protection in exposed indoor or outdoor areas
- 2.8mm – 12mm motorised varifocal lens provides horizontal viewing angles from 27.9° to 119.5°
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger SD card recording and alert users of activity
- Enhanced security monitoring with the use of video analytics such as loitering detection and people counting
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- External alarm sources can be connected via built-in I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) and noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in challenging lighting conditions
- Narrow scenes are monitored effectively using Hallway view that digitally rotates the video stream
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Wisenet’s WiseStream II technology
- MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- PoE supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation
- Wisenet Viewer recording software can be downloaded to provide simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Remote access to live views and recordings through the free Wisenet mobile application
- Dimensions: Ø180mm x 125mm
- PoE consumption: 10.3W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Wisenet XNV-6081R dome IP camera is a high-performance choice for users requiring detailed monitoring of exposed outdoor locations – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include university campuses, loading bays and train station terminals.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top