Overview of the Axis P3935-LR
- Offers HD 1080p resolution at full frame rate or HD 720p at 45fps
- Fixed lens with a horizontal viewing angle of 110°
- Built-in microphone
- Up to 15m integrated 940 nm invisible IR LEDs
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø110 mm x 49.4 mm
Part of the P39 series by Axis, this fixed dome IP camera captures high-quality HD 1080p video at full frame rate (or HD 720p at 45fps). Designed specifically for use in transport vehicles, such as trains, buses and coaches, this unit can be supplied with either an RJ-45 or rugged M12 connector. A built-in microphone allows capture of one-way audio and the camera also features integrated invisible infrared (IR) LEDs and Lightfinder technology to enable the capture of high-quality footage in extremely low light levels.
This robust IP camera’s fixed lens with a 110° viewing angle delivers HD 1080p resolution at full frame rate, or HD 720p resolution at up to 45fps. Complete with true day/night recording enhanced by integrated 940nm invisible IR LEDs to provide non-invasive surveillance – 24 hours a day.
Electronic image stabilisation (EIS) aids in the capture of stable video when the camera is subject to vibrations, perfect for capturing scenes outside the vehicle. Furthermore, image details are sustained even in difficult lighting conditions; Forensic wide dynamic range (WDR) technology compensates for bright light and dark shadows to render clear details, while Lightfinder technology captures full-colour images in near darkness. Axis corridor format is also supported, which vertically orientates the video stream, allowing the field of view to be optimised for monitoring narrow areas.
Camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms are configurable, helping to alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. This camera is also equipped with block view detection which informs users if the camera view is blocked by objects or spray paint, further helping to provide reliable monitoring.
Edge recording stores video footage onto a MicroSD card (not included) which provides a handy backup of data if the connection to the network is lost. The unit can be accessed remotely via the free Axis Companion mobile application or, for more sophisticated video management, it can be integrated with Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect applications.
With support for power over ethernet (PoE), this camera can receive power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation. The P3935-LR can also be supplied with either a male RJ-45 or rugged M12 connector, allowing it to remain connected even when faced with bumps and vibrations.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution at full frame rate, or HD 720p resolution at up to 45fps
- Fixed lens with 110° horizontal field of view
- Housed in a robust IP67 and IK10-rated casing, the camera can withstand vibrations, shock and inconsistent temperatures
- Available with a male RJ-45 or rugged M12 network connector
- Integrated 940nm invisible infrared (IR) LEDs enable the provision of detailed black/white video in complete darkness that won’t distract passengers or drivers
- One-way audio via an integrated microphone enables users to record sound near the unit
- EIS produces stable video when the camera is subject to vibrations
- Forensic WDR technology captures details in high-contrast scenes
- Lightfinder technology produces full-colour images in near darkness – particularly useful when a vehicle moves into areas of low light
- Corridor viewing mode crops the full sensor image for reduced bandwidth levels - ideal for use in narrow scenes
- Configurable video motion detection and tampering alarms help to enhance security monitoring
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included)
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable for cost-effective installation
Housed in a robust IP67 and IK10-rated casing with an optional M12 rugged connector and audio support, the Axis P3935-LR is designed specifically for use in transportation. Examples of use include police vehicles, trains and coaches.
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Drill hole template
- Lens tool
- Resistorx L-key
- MicroSD card
- PoE midspan
Back To Top
- Wall mounting - accessories included
- Ceiling mounting - accessories included