Overview of the i-PRO WV-S3532LM
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution video at up to 60 frames per second
- 2.8 mm fixed focal lens provides views of 108°
- Corridor mode available for narrow scenes
- End-to-end system encryption for reliable security
- i-PRO 3-year warranty
- Dimensions: ø109 mm x 53 mm
Designed to provide reliable and proactive monitoring in and around transport vehicles, the i-PRO WV-S3532LM is also ideal for use in areas of high activity as it delivers smooth video in HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 fps. The unit’s built-in microphone enables the recording of audio around the camera and supports the use of audio detection for more comprehensive scene awareness. Video can be captured 24 hours a day with true day/night functionality, which is enhanced further by up to 15m IR illumination to increase the chance of object identification in darkness.
Offering a 108° horizontal field of view from its 2.8mm lens, this camera is suitable for large areas such as buses or train carriages. The unit’s corridor mode further enhances its use in these applications as the video stream can be rotated by 90° - 270° to optimise the recording of narrow areas such as aisles or stairways. Designed to withstand the impacts and potential vandalism that can occur on public transport, the WV-S3532LM is housed in sturdy IK10-rated aluminium casing. Furthermore, FIPS140-2 CAVP compliant and featuring fully encrypted edge recording, users can rest assured that their data is secure and safe from unauthorised access.
For the clearest possible video in challenging conditions, the unit has several advanced imaging technologies included. To reduce distortion in the camera view, Intelligent Auto monitors the scene and adjusts key camera settings in real-time to provide the optimum video quality. Super Dynamic WDR compensates for strongly backlit situations by balancing lighting to ensure all details can be seen clearly. In lighting as low as 0.03 lux the WV-S3532LM can produce full-colour video, increasing the level of detail that can be seen in low lighting.
To enable proactive monitoring with a high level of scene awareness, this camera comes with Intelligent Video Motion Detection (IVMD) capabilities. Remotely notifying users of activity in the field of view, they need not be near the camera to closely monitor the scene. Email notifications can be triggered when an object enters the scene (up to 8 objects can be detected simultaneously) or when an object performs a specified activity such as loitering or line crossing.
Straightforward video management is available via the i-PRO video insight application, providing a place to remotely access and review both live and recorded footage from either a PC or a mobile device. As large surveillance installations may require a more advanced video management system, this camera is also compatible with Milestone XProtect and can be easily added to a new or existing system. Additionally, the onboard MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows data to be stored locally, securing video if network connection is suddenly lost.
As well as being vandal-resistant, the unit’s robust IK10-rated casing is also IP66-rated for protection against inclement weather, making it suitable for deployment in outdoor areas. For optimised storage capacity, the included Smart Coding technology provides up to a 95% reduction in total file size, achieving lower bandwidth and an overall reduction in cost of ownership. Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support enables both power and network connection to be delivered through one cable, making installation easier and more cost-effective.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from below if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers smooth HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 fps
- 2.8mm lens offers a wide 108° field of view
- Built-in microphone enables audio recording and detection for greater scene awareness
- 24-hour video capture is enhanced by up to 15m IR illumination
- Robust casing is IK10-rated for protection against impacts and vandalism
- Monitoring in narrow scenes is enhanced with corridor mode rotation
- FIPS140-2 CAVP compliance and encrypted recording keep data secure
- Super dynamic WDR balances lighting in high-contrast scenes
- Full-colour night vision improves video captured in low-level lighting
- Distortion is reduced when Intelligent Auto adjusts camera settings to suit the scene dynamics
- Intelligent Video Motion Detection alerts users to activity in the viewing area via email
- A data backup can be written to an SD card in case of network failure
- Equipped for outdoor use with IP66-rated weather-resistant casing
- One cable delivers both network and power thanks to PoE
- Smart coding reduces storage capacity by up to 95%
Made with durability in mind with its impact and weather-resistant casing, the i-PRO WV-S3532LM provides reliable monitoring 24 hours a day in a range of light conditions, making it ideal for use on buses, trains or railroad crossings.
Back To Top