Overview of the i-PRO WV-SBV131M
The i-PRO WV-SBV131M 'mobile' dome IP camera captures high-quality full HD 1080p resolution video at up to 30 frames per second (fps), with wide dynamic range and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technology, which helps to improve the camera’s dynamic range for clearer images in scenes with challenging light conditions. Purpose-built for transportation applications, its housing is IP6K9K and IK10-rated for protection inside or outside vehicles. Additional features include Variable Image Quality on Specified areas (VIQS), Smart coding technology, SD card storage and it can also be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
With a horizontal viewing angle of 109° the driver or operator is provided with optimum scene coverage in and around a vehicle. A range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection (VMD) methods are also available, if required, including 4 programmable detection areas and 15 sensitivity steps – enhancing dynamic scene awareness and security monitoring.
Images captured in high-contrast scenes are improved with wide dynamic range (WDR) and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technology. By ensuring details in both bright and dark areas are not lost, objects and individuals can be more easily identified. Also featured is High Light Compensation (HLC) technology, which helps to maintain a consistent image by reducing the impact of strong light sources such as the headlights of other vehicles.
The user can easily manage bandwidth levels by using a number of Smart Coding technologies featured in the i-PRO WV-SBV131M, such as Variable Image Quality on Specified area (VIQS), which allows 8 specific areas to be set where the highest image quality will be retained, whilst excluded areas will have decreased image quality. Group of Pictures (GOP) control and 3D-MNR also help to lower the bit rate by removing unnecessary information from the frame and lowering noise levels in various conditions.
Designed for durable use on the exterior or interior of road and rail transport vehicles, its rugged casing and scratch-resistant dome protect from harsh weather conditions, dust, high-pressure spray washing and attempts of vandalism. Support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, if required please select from below.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers Full HD 1080p resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- 109° horizontal viewing angle provides optimum scene coverage
- IP6K9K and IK10-rated housing offers robust protection from inclement weather, spray washing and tampering attempts
- Image processing technologies such as wide dynamic range and ABS enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- High Light Compensation reduces the impact of strong light sources for a consistent image
- High sensitivity image sensor provides colour footage in light as low as 0.1lx
- Electric day/night switching - increases light sensitivity in low light conditions by switching from colour to monochrome
- VIQS / Auto VIQS technology reduces overall bandwidth and storage usage by lowering image quality in non-essential areas
- Group of Pictures control GOP lowers bandwidth when there is no movement in the frame
- 3D-Multi-Process Noise Reduction (3D-MNR) improve clarity within the image by reducing video noise and grain
- Built-in video motion detection with 4 configurable detection areas helps to provide reliable security monitoring
- Browser-controlled 4x digital zoom is handy for further examination of images
- Recordings can be stored locally to the on-board SD card (not included) and used as a backup if the network fails
- PoE supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation
Compatible recording platforms
With a robust weather-resistant housing and the ability to capture clear images in rapidly changing lighting, the i-PRO WV-SBV131M mobile dome IP camera is ideal for surveillance on road or rail vehicles. Typical applications include mounting to the exterior or interior of buses, trams and trains.
Back To Top