Overview of the Axis M2035-LE
- Captures HD 1080p resolution video at up to 30fps
- Choice of 3.2 mm or 8mm lens providing horizontal views of 101° or 39°
- Deep learning CPU with intelligent analytics
- 20 metre Infrared illumination for extremely dark scenes
- Lightfinder technology for full-colour night vision where desired
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: ø101 x 170 mm
Small and affordable, this mini bullet-style camera has all of the main features required of a capable and effective security camera. WIth HD1080p resolution, IR illuminators and Lightfinder, the camera will deliver the images and video you need in any lighting condition and with its deep learning processor enabling effective use of the Axis Object Analytics on-board, will reduce false alarms and allow for reliable detection, recording and alerting when needed.
A choice of lenses is available for this camera with views of 39° or 101° (selectable from the dropdown menu), allowing users to select the viewing angle that best suits their requirements. The lightweight form factor and choice of black or white casing allow it to be easily installed in a range of outdoor areas for non-invasive surveillance. A built-in IR-cut filter automatically switches the unit to night vision mode when the light level drops, providing detailed 24-hour monitoring. The unit also offers improved imaging in low light thanks to the integrated IR LEDs that illuminate up to 20m into the scene it oversees.
An array of advanced imaging technologies is included to improve footage and ensure important details are recorded in the best possible quality. Full-colour images are captured, even in near darkness, thanks to Lightfinder technology, assuring users that no detail is lost to low light levels. Its WDR balances out strongly backlit scenes ensuring objects and individuals can be identified clearly. Additionally, Corridor Format is a helpful feature that maximises area coverage and reduces bandwidth in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream.
Featuring a deep learning processing unit (DLPU), this camera is capable of highly reliable object detection, not only does it distinguish between humans and vehicles but also classifies types of vehicles for more accurate detection with fewer false alarms. Integrated motion detection alarms identify potentially suspicious movement in the camera’s view and can send an email notification to the user or trigger recording to the camera's SD card (not included) or a VMS. A microphone or speaker can be connected via edge-to-edge technology to enable audio recording or deliver verbal instructions to those close to the camera. Moreover, the Axis Camera Application Platform is supported, and provides access to a range of third-party analytics applications to customise their surveillance solution.
The free Axis Companion Application provides a simple video management solution for up to 16 camera channels, as well as remote access to live and recorded footage. For larger or more advanced CCTV installations VMS software such as Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect are available. Furthermore, recordings can be written to the onboard SD card (not included) to provide a helpful backup of data if the network fails.
In addition, the camera is supported in a number of cloud-based CCTV platforms including Morphean and Camstreamer.
Designed for use outdoors, this camera is enclosed in IP67 weather-resistant and IK08 impact-protected aluminium casing, shielding it from harsh weather conditions and minor tampering in exposed areas. In addition, this product’s power and network connectivity are supplied via a single wire with support for Power-over-Ethernet, reducing the number of cables needed during installation and reducing associated costs.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers clear HD 1080p resolution video at up to 30 frames per second
- A choice of lens is available with views of 39° or 101°
- Round-the-clock monitoring is possible thanks to the automatic IR-cut filter and built-in IR
- Up to 20m of OptimisedIR illumination improves video captured in darkness
- Lightfinder technology captures colour images in low-light environments
- WDR retains detail by balancing light and dark areas in high-contrast scenes
- Corridor Format optimises footage captured in narrow areas by rotating the video stream by 90°
- Accurate deep-learning analytics are included to improve scene awareness
- Motion detection alerts can be configured to notify users of movement in the viewing area or trigger recordings
- MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage space and handy data backup
- The camera’s robust casing is IP67 and IK08-rated for impact and weather protection
- PoE support delivers power and network connection over one cable for simple and cost-effective installation
The compact and robust Axis M2035-LE is ideal for small businesses requiring cost-effective 24-hour in/outdoor surveillance. Typical applications include schools, car parks and small retail stores.
- Installation guide
- User manual
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- Resistorx T20 L-key
- Connector guard
Back To Top
- Wall mounting - no additional mount required
- Ceiling mounting - no additional mount required
- Pole mounting - Axis T94B01P and Axis T91B47