Overview of the Axis Camera Station S1264 Recorder
- Supports 64 camera channels up to 4MP (ACS licences included)
- Available as 24TB, 64TB and 144TB variants
- Built-in cybersecurity features
- Ongoing support available
- Axis 5-year warranty
Powerful and scalable, this Axis S1264 rack-mount NVR includes 64 Axis Camera Station (ACS) licences for cameras up to 4MP (separately expandable up to 80 cameras). Available with a choice of 24TB, 64TB or 144TB of storage, this flexible recorder is suitable for a range of medium to large-sized applications. Equipped with a Trusted Platform Module (TPM), the recorder is able to ensure the safe storage of all cryptographic keys and certificates, protecting the system from breaches or unauthorised access.
The Axis S1264 is able to process data quickly and efficiently with its powerful Intel Xeon Silver processor and, to ensure faster boot time and greater failure prevention, the operating system is stored on a Solid-State Drive (SSD). In the event of a component failure, data is safeguarded using RAID redundancy – reducing downtime and loss of important video footage. Furthermore, multiple USB connections are available for peripherals such as a mouse, a keyboard or a joystick and external displays can be connected via the VGA ports – providing an all-in-one recording solution without the need for a separate PC.
The unit comes pre-loaded with Axis Camera Station 5 and 64 camera licences, ensuring a smooth connection process with no additional software costs. ACS can be used to review, retrieve and export footage, as well as a way to add and remove devices from a system. The recorder’s built-in USB ports also allow users to easily export and share the footage with colleagues for further inspection.
With Axis Site Map and responsive pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) controls, users can get a full overview of the system and easily navigate across the camera channels – ensuring a high level of scene awareness. Motion and tampering alarms can also be configured to further enhance scene awareness by alerting users to activity around any of the connected cameras via email notification.
Designed with ease of installation in mind, the recorder supports Axis Recorder Toolbox to guide users through the setup process and reduce problems that prevent the system from getting up and running. Ongoing support is also available from both Axis and NW, including set-up assistance and technical advice – ensuring that the system continues to function reliably.
Key features & benefits
- Powerful and secure NVR for high-definition video recording
- 64 ACS licences are included with the option to upgrade separately to 80 channels
- Available with 24TB, 64TB or 144TB of storage
- Built-in TPM safeguards data from breaches and unauthorised access
- RAID redundancy protects the recorder from data loss in the event of disk failure
- Intel Xeon Silver processor and SSD ensure powerful processing and faster start-up
- USB and VGA ports allow external devices to be connected to create a PC-less management system
- ACS is preinstalled on the system for an out-of-the-box recording solution
- Site map and PTZ capabilities allow users to keep a close eye on each camera channel and the system as a whole
- Motion and tampering alarms increase scene awareness by notifying users of activity
- Setup is straightforward with the Axis recorder toolbox
- Users receive ongoing support from Axis and NW
This powerful and failsafe NVR provides the high levels of storage and processing power needed for medium to large applications such as zoos, shipping docks and arenas.
- installation guide
- Dell Ready Rails 2U Sliding Rails
- 2x C13 to C14 power cords for rack PDU (Wall plug power cords are not included)
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top