Overview of the Wisenet XNP-6400R
- Delivers clear 2MP resolution video at up to 60 frames per second
- Varifocal lens offers views of 1.88° - 65.66°
- 40x optical zoom, 360° endless pan and 110° tilt
- IP66 and IK10-rated casing
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø 158 x 293.3 mm
Part of Wisenet’s versatile ‘X’ series, the XNP-6400R PTZ camera delivers smooth 2MP resolution video at up to 60 frames per second (fps) – ideal for monitoring busy outdoor areas. The unit can provide detailed black-and-white footage in complete darkness, thanks to the long-range WiseIR LEDs illuminating up to 200m around the camera. The camera also features full PTZ controls, IP66 and IK10-rated casing, and PTZ plus design.
The camera’s continuous 360° pan and variable speed pan/tilt movements enable quick and precise navigation whilst the 40x optical zoom allows areas of interest to be closely investigated in real-time. Also featuring a varifocal lens, users can set the desired viewing angle between 1.88° and 65.66° at installation. Designed for exposed outdoor areas, the camera is encased in IP66 weather-resistant and IK10 vandal-resistant housing, allowing it to be deployed in areas prone to inclement weather or tampering. The XNP-6400R features Wisenet’s new PTZ Plus design, making the unit more compact, the cabling simpler and the whole unit lighter than previous models.
Clear and detailed footage is essential for proactive monitoring, this camera is equipped with a range of advanced imaging technologies to enhance video captured in challenging conditions. ExtremeWDR provides the best possible image quality in strongly backlit scenes by resolving the difference between the brightest and darkest areas to ensure all details can be seen. Digital noise reduction lowers noise and blurring in low-light footage, making it easier to identify objects of interest. Moreover, mosaic privacy masking is available to restrict what can be seen in the camera’s view, concealing the faces of individuals – maintaining the security of those entering the scene.
With Wisenet’s Intelligent Analytics preinstalled, this camera can accurately detect a range of configurable variables including motion, direction, fog, faces, loitering, tampering, line crossing and shocks - sending email notifications or initiating SD card recording, handover or preset PTZ movement to ensure the most proactive surveillance possible. Additionally, Object Auto Tracking is an intelligent feature that allows the camera to ‘lock onto’ a moving object and follow it around the camera’s field of view, returning to the default view when the object is out of the viewing area. This handy feature ensures that an object of interest is always in the camera’s view and no important events are missed.
Featuring dual SD card slots (cards not included) with up to 1TB of storage capacity, the Wisenet XNP-6400R is able to store footage locally, providing a handy backup if the network connection is suddenly lost. Video can be easily accessed remotely and managed for free using the Wisenet Viewer application, ideal for small security installations. For larger setups or installations requiring more advanced management, the camera can be added to a new or existing VMS setup using Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect.
Designed with ease of installation in mind, the XNP-6400R comes with a PoE+ injector, enabling it to receive both high-capacity power and network connection through a single cable – for cost-effective and streamlined integration. As well as being weather and vandal-resistant, this robust PTZ is able to operate in temperatures between -40°C and 55°C – allowing it to be placed in areas prone to extreme temperature fluctuation. Furthermore, when used with H.265 codec, Wisestream II compression technology provides bandwidth and storage savings of up to 75% whilst preserving important details in the footage.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers clear 2MP resolution video at up to 60fps
- Full PTZ capabilities with 360° endless pan, 110° tilt and 40x zoom to capture the entirety of the scene and examine objects in greater detail
- The desired view between 1.88° and 65.66° can be set during installation using the camera’s varifocal lens
- Long-range Wise IR LEDs provide intelligent illumination up to 200m in darkness
- The unit is protected from inclement weather and vandalism with its IP66 and IK10-rated casing
- PTZ plus design makes the camera more compact and easier to install
- ExtremeWDR technology balances out lighting in high contrast conditions so all details can be seen
- Noise and blurring are reduced in dark conditions with digital noise reduction
- Privacy masking conceals private areas of the camera’s view to preserve the identity of individuals
- Intelligent analytics allow several configurable variables to be detected and then trigger notifications, alarms or events
- An object of interest can be followed around the scene using Object Auto Tracking for optimum scene awareness
- Dual SD card slots (cards not included) with up to 1TB capacity provide a backup of data in the event of network failure
- PoE+ streamlines network and power for straightforward and cost-effective installation
- Wisestream II reduces bandwidth and storage capacity by up to 75% without reducing the quality of important footage
With full PTZ capabilities and long-range WiseIR illumination, the Wisenet XNP-6400R delivers proactive monitoring of wide busy areas 24 hours a day. Typical applications include city surveillance, university campuses and amusement parks.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
Optional (select from accessories tab):
Mounting options (select optional accessories from the dropdown menu)
Back To Top