Overview of the Wisenet QNP-6250R
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution video up to 60fps
- Full PTZ capabilities with 360° endless pan and 25x optical zoom
- Features up to 100m IR illumination (QNP-6250R/QNP-6320R models only)
- Wisestream II compression technology for optimised bandwidth
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø 158 mm x 293.3 mm
Outdoor-ready and providing full PTZ functionality, the Wisenet QNP-6250R delivers detailed 2MP resolution video at up to 60 frames per second (fps) – suitable for busy areas requiring comprehensive monitoring. A built-in IR-cut filter enables 24-hour functionality as the unit automatically switches to night vision mode when the light level drops. To enhance this, IR LEDs are included to provide up to 100m of illumination around the camera (QNP-6250R/QNP-6320R models only - choose from the dropdown menu). Additional features include Wisestream II, remote access via Wisenet Viewer and Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
The unit includes a varifocal lens that provides wide horizontal viewing angles of 2° – 64°, allowing optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. A full 360° endless pan, 110° tilt and a choice of either 25x or 32x optical zoom (selectable from the dropdown menu) – allow close monitoring of a person or incident. Wisenet’s compression technology, Wisestream II, reduces bandwidth up to 75% and optimises data size whilst maintaining high-quality video.
To ensure video capture is of the highest possible quality, in all manner of light conditions, the camera employs a range of advanced imaging technologies. In high-contrast scenes, WDR stabilises overexposed and shadowed areas to ensure that details are seen clearly. Digital Noise Reduction ensures ultra-low light images have less noise - resulting in a clearer image requiring less bandwidth. Furthermore, electronic image stabilisation (EIS) uses electronic processing to minimise blurring that may appear when the camera pans.
Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the onboard MicroSD card (not included), to prompt certain tasks such as moving the camera directly to a pre-set location or to inform users of activity via email notification. Directional Detection is also available to identify the direction in which an object or individual is moving, to keep track of traffic flow or to alert users of people moving in the wrong direction.
In smaller CCTV installations this camera can be used as a standalone system thanks to the integrated SD storage (card not included), reducing costs as an external recorder is not required. In cases of network failure, the SD card can also be used as a data backup to ensure important footage is not lost. Remote access and video management are available for free via the Wisenet Viewer application, however, if a more advanced video management system is required, software such as Wisenet WAVE and Milestone XProtect are compatible.
Designed for outdoor use, the Wisenet QNP-6250R features robust casing that is IP66 and IK10 rated for reliable use in harsh weather and areas subject to vandalism attempts. Furthermore, the unit offers simple installation with support for PoE+, providing both network and power through a single cable, minimising installation costs and time spent connecting up.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers sharp 2MP resolution video at up to 60fps
- Varifocal lens offers views between 2° – 64°,
- Full PTZ functionality with 360° panning, 110° and 25x or 32x optical zoom for close and comprehensive monitoring
- 24-hour capture is possible with the automatic IR-cut filter
- Built-in IR LEDs illuminate up to 100m in dark conditions
- Wisestream II retains video quality whilst optimising storage requirements
- WDR technology is included to enhance recording in high contrast conditions by balancing light and dark areas to preserve clarity
- The camera can produce clearer video footage in low light using digital noise reduction
- Footage is kept clear of motion blur during movement with electronic image stabilisation
- Video motion detection alerts users of movement in the viewing area via email notification as well as triggering recording and prompting camera panning
- Built-in SD card slot (card not included) allows the camera to function independently and forms a handy backup if network signal is lost
- IP66 and IK10-rated casing protects the camera from inclement weather and tampering
- Installation costs are reduced as network and power connection is delivered through one cable via PoE+
Providing comprehensive 24-hour surveillance and full PTZ capabilities, this camera is ideal for wide outdoor areas requiring in-depth monitoring and close inspection of potential incidents. Typical applications include city surveillance, car parks and service stations
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- MicroSD card
- Mounting accessories