Overview of the Wisenet TID-600R
- Captures video in 2MP resolution at up to 50fps
- 1.6mm fixed lens with 180° field of view
- Camera handover support
- Power-over-Ethernet support
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 49 x 165 x 48 mm
Suitable for outdoor use, and ideal for remote entrance security or as a help point located at an entrance, the Wisenet TID-600R intercom captures smooth 2MP resolution video at up to 60 frames per second (fps). This unit is easily mountable on a wall or a doorframe with multiple accessories available (please select from the accessories tab). Support for audio in this unit is provided with a built-in speaker and microphone, giving both the visitor and the receiver the ability to hear and communicate within the field of view – allowing straightforward entrance security. Furthermore, echo cancellation improves the quality of audio by preventing echoes from being captured, ensuring clear communication through the device.
The unit’s 1.6mm fixed lens offers wide views of 180° that can be rotated by 90° to optimise video capture in narrow areas with Hallway View. Complete with true day/night recording and up to 5m integrated IR illumination, this intercom can capture video 24 hours a day. Moreover, the unit is easy to integrate with VoIP and PBX phone systems, thanks to its SIP 2.0 compliant and touchless call support enables users to communicate via the system, which means no contact is necessary.
To ensure that objects and individuals are seen clearly in a range of light conditions, the Wisenet TID-600R features advanced imaging technologies such as WDR, digital noise reduction (DNR) and digital image stabilisation (DIS). WDR improves video captured in high-contrast conditions by compensating for bright light and dark shadows - ensuring individuals and objects are clearly visible. The camera can produce clearer video footage in low light using DNR technology, lowering noise and requiring less bandwidth. Additionally, DIS ensures that the video is stable, even in the event of excess camera movement.
Motion, tampering and loitering detection is included with this camera and alerts users to activity in the camera’s view, sending an email notification when motion, tampering attempts, or loitering is identified. If activity is detected, users can also hand over to another camera to continue monitoring the situation if the object or individual moves out of the intercom’s view. Downloadable analytics are available via the Wisenet open platform to provide a more customised monitoring solution.
Wisenet Viewer application, a free mobile application, is available to provide basic video management and remote access to both live and recorded video. For larger installations with multiple devices or a more demanding level of surveillance, users can purchase licences for Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect. Moreover, data can be stored directly to the onboard MicroSD card (card not included) - serving as a backup if the network connection is interrupted.
Installation is simplified with support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), reducing cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable. This intercom is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use with IP65 weather-resistant, IK08 and NEMA4X tamper-resistant casing. In addition, Wisestream II compression technology reduces bandwidth and optimises storage capacity without compromising the quality of important footage.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply (please select from the accessories tab)
Key features & benefits
- Delivers smooth 2MP resolution video at up to 60fps
- 1.6mm fixed lens offers wide-angle views of 180°
- Easy to mount with additional accessories
- Two-way audio is available via the built-in mic and speaker with audio detection notifications available
- Hallway view optimises recording in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream
- Integrated IR-cut filter enables 24-hour monitoring
- Up to 5m IR illumination improves video capture in low-light conditions
- SIP 2.0 compliant for use with VoIP and PBX phone systems
- Touchless call enables communication with no need for physical contact with the unit
- Video clarity is improved in challenging light conditions using DNR and WDR technologies
- DIS stabilises video when the intercom is subject to movement
- Motion, loitering and tampering alarms alert users of activity via email notification
- Camera handover allows users to continue monitoring an object of interest if it moves out of the camera's view
- Open platform support enables users to download custom analytics
- MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage space and handy data backup
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over one cable
- IK08, NEMA4X, and IP65-rated casing provide impact and weather protection
- Wisestream II optimises bandwidth and storage capacity whilst retaining video quality
Equipped with 24-hour video capture, two-way audio communication and reliable analytics, this video intercom is ideal for entryways that require high-level surveillance such as schools, offices, and restricted areas within buildings.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
Optional (select from accessories tab):
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- MicroSD card
- Mounting options