Overview of the Wisenet QNE-8011R
- Records in a resolution of 5MP at up to 30fps
- 2.8 mm fixed lens with 104.4° horizontal viewing angle
- Outdoor-ready with weather and vandal-resistant casing
- Infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 20m
- 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø125 x 87.4 mm
This affordable flat-eye network camera captures video in 5MP resolution at full frame rate, whilst its outdoor-ready IK10 and IP67-rated casing allows it to function in exposed areas that are prone to inclement weather or vandalism attempts. Equipped with an infrared (IR) LED that illuminates up to 20m, the unit can capture clear footage when lighting is insufficient. Furthermore, support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) simplifies installation by combining power and network connectivity into one cable.
Wisenet's flat-eye design features flat, rather than domed, casing over the lens to reduce IR reflections and improve image quality in rainy conditions. Capturing video in a resolution of up to 5MP at 30 frames per second (fps), this unit features a 2.8mm fixed lens that delivers a 104.4° horizontal viewing angle that can be rotated by 90° in Hallway View to maximise area coverage in narrow scenes. The camera also features day/night capabilities, along with 20m IR illumination, to provide clear footage at any time of the day - whatever the lighting level.
In high contrast conditions, this camera makes use of wide dynamic range (WDR) to balance out lighting and, when combined with digital noise reduction, helps capture clearer images in challenging light conditions. Moreover, privacy masking conceals areas not necessary or not permitted to be recorded, allowing more enhanced privacy for those in the surrounding area.
The QNE-8011R features a range of built-in analytics applications including motion detection to alert users to instances of movement in the scene and promptly notify them via email. The camera is also integrated with virtual line detection that recognises and keeps track of individuals that cross a designated line. Directional detection further enhances this by specifying a direction of travel across the area and counting those who travel in that direction.
The on-board MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows data to be stored locally for a handy backup if network connection is suddenly lost. Additionally, to manage recorded video, the camera can be integrated with Wisenet’s free Wisenet Viewer application. For a more comprehensive video management solution, users also have the choice of Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect.
The unit’s aluminium casing is protected with IP67 weather resistance and IK10-rated vandal resistance, allowing it to function at full capacity in exposed areas prone to unpredictable weather and vandalism attempts. Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple installation, allowing for a cost-effective and straightforward setup.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from below if required.
Key features & benefits
- Provides 5MP resolution at up to 30fps
- 2.8mm fixed lens offers horizontal views of 104.4°
- Flat-eye design helps to reduce IR light reflections – improving footage captured in low light
- IK10-rated casing protects the camera against vandalism attempts
- IP67 weather resistance allows the camera to perform in inclement weather conditions
- Equipped with IR LEDs to enhance night vision at a distance of up to 20m
- Hallway View optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential
- Wide Dynamic Range helps capture high-quality footage in areas of extreme contrast
- Privacy masking keeps private areas concealed increasing the security of those in the area
- A range of analytics are included to notify users of changes to the scene or suspicious behaviour
- Integrated SD card storage (card not included) provides a backup of data or enables a standalone system
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable
The QNE-8011R’s 20m IR illumination, combined with its flat-eye design, allows it to capture clear surveillance footage in exposed outdoor areas such as outside licenced premises and small retail stores and car parks.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
Back To Top