Overview of the Wisenet QND-8011
Part of the Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin 'Q' Series, this dome IP camera is capable of delivering 5 megapixel resolution at full frame rate. Housed in an IK08-rated casing, the compact unit enables non-invasive indoor surveillance and can be easily installed via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). Additionally, the free Wisenet Viewer 36-channel software is supported, as well as remote access via mobile devices.
The palm-sized model provides a horizontal viewing angle of 104° (model dependent), enabling a wide area of the scene to be captured. Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology is supported to help improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions by compensating for bright light and dark shadows - ensuring individuals and objects are clearly visible. In addition, Hallway view is also included to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream.
A range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms are available to help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. These alarms can also be set to trigger recording to the onboard microSD card (not included) – ensuring all vital footage is captured. Additionally, an integrated HDMI output allows the connection of a local monitor to display live footage from the camera.
Power-over-Ethernet supplies the unit with both power and network connectivity over a single cable for a quick and cost-effective installation. WiseStream technology is also included to help lower bandwidth and storage requirements. It does this by analysing and optimising the video stream in real-time, recording interesting detail in high quality, whilst filtering other areas out.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from below if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 5 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- Compact unit is ideal for small indoor areas that require unobtrusive CCTV surveillance
- True day/night functionality provides round-the-clock CCTV surveillance
- Vandal-resistant, IK08-rated housing allows for safe installation in exposed areas
- Choice of 2.8mm (104° angle of view) or 4mm (80° angle of view) lens options are available
- Configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms help to enhance security monitoring
- Live footage from the camera can be displayed when a monitor is connected through the HDMI output
- Narrow scenes are monitored effectively using Hallway view that digitally rotates the video stream
- Digital noise reduction and WDR technologies help to improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Wisenet Viewer recording software can be downloaded and provides free video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Wisenet WiseStreamII technology
- On-board storage to MicroSD card (not included) provides a backup in case of network failure
- PoE supplies both power and network connection through one cable for a cost-effective installation
- Dimensions: Ø99mm x 56mm
- PoE consumption: 5W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Wisenet QND-8011 network camera delivers detail-packed 5 megapixel resolution and is ideal for small businesses requiring a simple 24/7 CCTV surveillance solution. This compact unit is a suitable choice for small offices, restaurants and reception areas.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Back To Top