Overview of the Wisenet PND-A6081RV
- Captures video in 2MP resolution at up to 100 frames per second
- Varifocal lens offers horizontal views of 44° to 103°
- WiseNR II improves footage captured in low light
- Business Intelligence Analytics provide greater insight into retail trends
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø 160 x 125mm
Equipped for reliable 24-hour indoor surveillance and available as both a standard and flush-mount model (please select from dropdown menu), the Wisenet PND-A6081RV delivers 2-megapixel resolution video at up to 100 frames per second (fps) – ideal to capture video in high-traffic or fast movement scenarios. Along with an automatic IR-cut filter that enables 24-hour scene visibility, the unit features up to 40m IR illumination to improve video captured in dark conditions. The unit also features Business Intelligence Analytics, IP52 and IK10-rated casing and WiseNR II technology.
The camera’s varifocal lens delivers horizontal views of up to 103° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation via its varifocal lens. Wisenet Business Intelligence Analytics provide people counting, queue management and heatmap facilities, enabling users to observe and respond to customer behaviours and optimise their business operations. Encased in IP52 and IK10-rated housing, this robust camera can withstand dust, water and impacts up to 20 Joules.
To ensure high-quality monitoring in a range of challenging conditions, this camera is equipped with advanced imaging technologies such as WDR, WiseNR II and Hallway View. WDR technology compensates for bright light and shadows in high-contrast scenes to ensure individuals and objects are clearly visible. WiseNR II is available to reduce noise in ultra-low light video, improving the clarity of footage. Hallway View allows the monitoring of narrow scenes such as shopping aisles to be optimised by rotating the sensor 90° - preventing the recording of redundant areas.
As well as basic motion and tampering detection and Business Intelligence Analytics, this unit features AI-based object analytics, providing accurate object detection and classification. Able to distinguish between humans and vehicles, as well as detecting faces and licence plates, this camera can reliably notify users when a pre-determined object is identified and can keep a ‘Bestshot’ jpeg image of the object for future reference. Additional analytics include Intrusion detection, virtual line crossing and loitering.
Remote access and simple video management features are available for free via the Wisenet Viewer application providing an affordable and easy-to-use monitoring solution for smaller installations. If users require a more sophisticated video management solution, or the system is larger, licences for Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect can be purchased. Furthermore, the camera’s dual SD card slots (cards not included) store video footage to provide a handy backup of data if connection to the network is lost.
For straightforward installation, this unit features a modular design, making it quick and easy to mount. With a magnetic camera module that simply clicks into place, this innovative design reduces the costs and tools required for setup. Installation is made more efficient with support for Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+), allowing the camera to receive both power and network connection via a single cable. Moreover, support for Wisestream II and III (when using the AI engine) reduces bandwidth, optimises storage capacity, and improves operational efficiency whilst maintaining video quality.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply (please select from accessories tab)
Key features & benefits
- Captures smooth 2MP resolution video at up to 100fps
- Varifocal lens enables views between 44° - 103° to be set during installation
- Available as a standard or flush-mount variant
- Automatic IR-cut filter enables 24-hour monitoring of indoor locations
- True day/night recording is enhanced with up to 40m IR illumination
- Business intelligence analytics provide a unique insight into consumer trends
- Protected from dust, water, and vandalism thanks to the IP52 and IK10-rated casing
- WDR technology improves the clarity of details in high-contrast conditions
- Clearer video is produced in dark conditions thanks to WiseNR II
- Hallway View rotates the video stream to optimise footage captured in narrow areas
- The camera can accurately detect and classify objects using an AI engine
- Intelligent analytics such as intrusion, virtual line crossing and loitering detection enhance scene awareness
- Dual SD card storage (cards not included) provides a data backup if network connection is lost
- Modular design simplifies installation and reduces equipment needed for setup
- PoE+ delivers power and network over one cable for efficient and affordable installation
- Bandwidth is optimised without compromising video quality thanks to Wisestream II and III
With advanced analytics capabilities and smooth HD 1080p video capture, the Wisenet PND-A6081RV is ideal for medium-sized business applications that require intelligent monitoring 24 hours a day, such as points of sale, bars and independent retail stores
- User manual
- Installation Guide
Optional (select from accessories tab):
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card
Mounting options (select optional accessories from dropdown menu)
Back To Top
- Wall mounting - accessories included
- Ceiling mounting - accessories included
- Pole mounting - Wisenet SBP-167HMW, Wisenet SBP-300WMW1 & Wisenet SBP-300PMW1
- Corner mounting - Wisenet SBP-167HMW, Wisenet SBP-300WMW1 & Wisenet SBP-300KMW1