Overview of the Axis P3267-LV
- Captures detailed video in up to 5MP resolution
- Varifocal lens with views between 40° - 104°
- Deep Learning Analytics
- Forensic WDR and Lightfinder 2.0
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: ø 149 mm x 107 mm
Equipped with intelligent analytics and high-quality low-light performance, the P3267-LV indoor dome camera delivers 5MP resolution video at up to 30 frames per second (fps) - 24 hours a day. Featuring Axis’ innovative ARTPEC-8 chipset, this camera makes use of a deep learning processing unit (DLPU) to provide highly granular object analytics. Axis Object Analytics (AOA) is an advanced technology that enables the camera to detect moving objects and distinguish between humans and vehicles, as well as several vehicle classes, all on the edge. This technology comes at no extra cost and allows users to set event triggers or alarms based on specific object scenarios, enhancing scene awareness and reducing false alarms. Additional features include built-in cybersecurity, deep learning analytics and vandal-resistant casing.
Allowing flexibility in setting the required viewing angle during installation, the camera’s varifocal lens supports horizontal views between 40° and 104°. Designed to provide clear footage in all manner of light conditions, thanks to advanced imaging technologies such as Lightfinder 2.0 and OptimisedIR. Full-colour footage is captured in light levels as low as 0.13 lux when Lightfinder 2.0 is in use, ensuring important details are not missed and important objects are more likely to be detected. The unit also features up to 40m of OptimisedIR illumination that adjusts intelligently to reduce IR glare or reflections that may be generated if the camera is mounted on a corner or close to a wall. Users can rest assured that their video data is kept safe with built-in cybersecurity features to help prevent unauthorised access to the system. Furthermore, the unit is physically protected against tampering with IK10-rated vandal-resistant casing – suitable for installation in areas in which the camera is likely to be subject to deliberate damage.
As well as the intuitive low-light technology provided by Lightfinder 2.0, this unit also features a range of other advanced imaging technologies to ensure the best possible video quality in an assortment of conditions. Forensic WDR, optimised for high contrast areas, uses intelligent algorithms to lower noise levels and increase image signal, balancing light and shadows to ensure no detail is lost to extreme exposure. Moreover, Corridor Format is designed to enhance the recording of narrow scenes by rotating the video stream 90°, reducing the amount of redundant space in the field of view.
As the Axis P3267-LV is equipped with the state-of-the-art ARTPEC-8 chipset and a deep learning processing unit, it features a range of innovative analytics applications, with the ability to download additional applications via the Axis Camera Application Platform, according to user requirements. The camera’s most intuitive analytics application is Axis Object Analytics (AOA), providing highly nuanced object detection and classification with fewer false alarms. Thanks to its deep learning capabilities AOA is able to distinguish between humans, vehicles and types of vehicles and trigger alerts based on line crossing or identification of an object in the field of view.
Equipped with a built-in SD card slot (card not included), this unit is able to either work as a standalone system without the need for external storage or use edge storage to form a data backup in case of network failure. Users can manage their surveillance remotely via the free Axis Companion Application or, if more advanced management is required, software such as Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect is available.
Installation is simplified by a handful of features including single cable power and network support via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) as well as remote zoom and focus which eliminate the need for hands-on fine-tuning. Furthermore, this camera is housed in IP52-rated casing – allowing it to be situated in areas prone to small water sprays or dust build-up.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures clear video in 5MP resolution at up to 30fps
- Varifocal lens allows horizontal views of 40° and 104° to be set during installation
- Automatic IR-cut filter enables 24-hour capture
- Full-colour night vision is possible with Lightfinder 2.0
- Detailed capture in dark conditions is supported by OptimisedIR LEDs with a 40m range of reach
- Built-in cybersecurity features safeguard the camera from unauthorised access
- IK10 and IP52-rated housing protects the camera from vandalism attempts and small amounts of dust and water
- Forensic WDR technology delivers clear video in high-contrast scenes
- Corridor Format optimises the video stream for narrow spaces
- ARTPEC-8 chipset enables intuitive deep-learning processes
- Intelligent AOA provides more nuanced object detection with fewer false alerts
- Edge storage provides a standalone option or a data backup in case of network failure
- Power and network connectivity are delivered over a single cable with support for PoE
- Installation aids such as remote zoom and focus simplify setup and reduce the need for hands-on integration
Designed to provide intelligent and secure 24-hour monitoring of indoor areas prone to tampering and challenging light conditions, the Axis P3267-LV is the ideal choice for warehouses, schools and banks.
- Installation guide
- User manual
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- Drill template
- Resistorx T20 L-key
- Terminal block connectors
- Cable gaskets
- Connector guard
Optional (select from accessories tab):
Mounting options (select optional accessories from the dropdown menu)
Back To Top