Overview of the Vista VK2 2MPCCPL
This product has now been discontinued, an alternative is the Axis M1054
The affordable and feature-packed Vista VK2 2MPCCPL mini IP camera is ideal for internal use at home and in small offices, providing 2 megapixel resolution and alarm detection via an integrated PIR sensor. Fitted with a white light LED that can be triggered by the PIR sensor for reliable event recording, day and night. Useful, two-way audio with integrated speaker and microphone, built-in video motion detection and on-camera recording (using a MicroSD card - not included) that allows stand-alone operation or provides back up storage in case of network failure. With Vista VK2-CLIENT video management software included, this camera offers a smart solution for day-to-day monitoring of offices, cafes, restaurants and homes. Tablet and smartphone access via iOS and Android is easy via available apps.
Sleekly designed, the Vista VK2-2MPCCPL CCTV camera offers plenty of advanced features at a competitive price and is ideal for unobtrusive surveillance and non-invasive installation in modern interiors. The Sony CMOS sensor captures good quality 2 megapixel video footage (at 30 ips) and the 70° viewing angle provides a good amount of coverage. An integrated white light LED enables round-the-clock full colour image capture, illuminating the scene automatically when activity is detected via motion detection or the built-in PIR sensor, or manually by the user. The built-in PIR sensor can also identify activity even in complete darkness for accurate and reliable security monitoring, regardless of light levels..
The VK2-2MPCCPL IP camera also supports two-way audio and has an integrated microphone and speaker to allow remote listening to the camera's surroundings and communication through the camera. When activity is detected through motion detection or the PIR sensor, an audio clip can be stored in the camera to assist with event analysis. Users can configure image settings using brightness, saturation and contrast controls to achieve the best image capture.
Simultaneous dual or triple video streams at full frame rate using H.264, Motion JPEG or MPEG-4 provide flexibility for different needs whilst Power over Ethernet (PoE) support enables cost-effective, easy installation via a single cable for power and network connectivity. The VK2-2MPCCPL’s ability to record to a MicroSD card (not included) further reduces system costs as data can be stored locally as opposed to on a central device. Included Vista VK2-CLIENT recording software provides user-friendly video management for up to 32 cameras and remote access is possible through the Vista apps available for iOS and Android. This camera also comes with a local power adapter and camera stand.
Wireless version: VK2-2MPCCW
Key features & benefits
- 2 megapixel resolution provides high quality surveillance footage at a smooth 30 images per second
- PIR sensor can detect movement in complete darkness and trigger white light LED illumination for secure 24/7 monitoring
- White light LED can be triggered automatically via PIR sensor or by the user, enabling full colour image capture in complete darkness
- Audio detection is possible through the integrated microphone and two-way audio capability enabls verbal interaction through the camera and recording of sound
- Sleek compact form factor is ideal for unobtrusive surveillance in small indoor spaces such as homes and offices
- Configurable saturation, brightness and contrast ensure image capture is optimised for different environments
- Power and network connection are fed through the same cable using PoE for quick and low-cost installation
- Motion detection and audio detection enable the camera to alert the user of activity for effective CCTV security monitoring
- Triple streaming is available in 3 compression formats to reduce bandwidth and storage use
- MicroSD card recording provides local storage space instead of a centralised PC or server
- Included recording software provides video management for up to 32 cameras
- Included stand and power supply
Compatible recording platforms:
- Network Video Recorders:
With a variety of advanced features, 2 megapixel resolution and a sleek compact design, the Vista VK2-2MPCCPL network camera provides a cost-effective, smart monitoring solution for 24 hour a day use. Ideal for homes, small offices, retail stores, doctors surgeries, schools and reception areas.
- VK2-CLIENT 32-channel recording software
- Installation guide/CD
- Power adapter
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu):
Back To Top