Overview of the Vista VK2 2MPCCW
This product has now been discontinued, an alternative is the Axis M1025
Small and unobtrusive Vista VK2-2MPCCW internal IP camera with wireless capability and 2 megapixel resolution for high quality surveillance footage. Comes with a fixed lens providing a 70° wide angle horizontal view and good sensor sensitivity capturing full colour images down to 0.6 lux. Compact-sized for installation in any modern environment, this wireless camera also offers dual and triple streaming capability, image setting adjustment, video motion detection (VMD) and includes a 5VDC power supply, a wall/ceiling bracket and 32-channel VK2-CLIENT recording software. Further handy features include on-camera recording using a storage card and access through the system via available iOS and Andriod apps.
The affordable VK2-2MPCCW indoor mini camera is part of Vista's W-series of wireless models and delivers good quality CCTV with all key features present. So does the camera offer 2 megapixel resolution (4:3 ratio and at 12fps) and event-triggered recording onto a MicroSD card within the camera whilst also being compatible with Vista NVRs and software as well as Onvif-based third party recording solutions. The VK2-2MPCCW’s ability to capture full colour images down to 0.6 lux provides a benefit for when video monitoring in lower light conditions is required.
Furthermore, several video streams can be configured using different resolutions, frame rates and compression formats with the dual or triple streaming feature using Motion JPEG, H,264 or MPEG-4, providing flexibility depending on the application and requirements. Intelligent capabilities include enhanced video motion detection (VMD) which enables the camera to alert the user of activity via email and other methods for accurate and reliable monitoring. External input and output devices can also be connected, enabling the system to activate lights and open and close doors as a reaction to an alarm. Users can adjust contrast, brightness and saturation levels to optimise image quality if conditions change.
Vista offers iOS and Android mobile apps to provide handy remote access to recordings and live video. The Vista VK2-2MPCCW comes with 32-channel recording software in addition to a stand and power adapter, making this camera an attractive, complete package.
This VK2-2MPCCPL version of this camera offers PoE, two-way audio, PIR sensor and white light LED.
Key features & benefits
- 2 megapixel sensor captures high quality video footage up to 12 fps
- 70° horizontal viewing angle (fixed)
- Compact, sleek form factor provides unobtrusive surveillance ideal for homes, offices and the hospitality sector
- Image capture down to 0.6 lux delivers good performance in low light environments
- Users can configure image settings using brightness, contrast and saturation controls for optimised video capture
- Triple streaming in H.264, MPEG4 or MJPEG reduces file size whilst saving bandwidth and maintaining high image quality
- Video motion detection enables the camera to alert the user to activity via a variety of methods including handy email notification
- Edge recording offers local storage on a MicroSD card (not included) to keep system costs down as no NVR is needed to use the camera
- Included recording software provides easy-to-use video management for up to 32 cameras
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android enable video management whilst on the move via smartphones and tablets
- Included power supply and bracket
Compatible recording platforms:
- Network Video Recorders:
With 2 megapixel resolution and wireless capability, the compact Vista VK2-2MPCCW provides easy-to-install and non-invasive high resolution surveillance ideal for general compact indoor spaces such as homes, offices, boutiques, reception areas and restaurants.
- VK2-CLIENT 32-channel recording software
- Installation guide/CD
- Power adapter
Optional (please select from above drop down menu):