Overview of the Axis M1075-L
- Captures HD 1080p resolution video at full frame rate
- 3.16mm fixed lens provides horizontal views of 103°
- HDMI output to support external displays
- Up to 18m OptimisedIR illumination
- Wireless capability with optional accessory
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 105 x 60 x 93 mm
Axis’ compact and affordable M1075-L is the ideal choice for small retail environments that require proactive monitoring. Delivering clear HD 1080p resolution video at full frame rate, this easy-to-install camera reliably captures footage around the clock, in all manner of light conditions. Equipped with a deep learning processing unit (DLPU), the M1075-L features more effective intelligent video analytics than its predecessors – resulting in higher accuracy rates for object and activity detection. Additionally, this unit has two-way audio capabilities thanks to its built-in speaker and two microphones, allowing audio recording and communication with those in the vicinity of the camera, and the automated broadcast of announcements or warnings.
Fitted with a 3.16mm fixed focal lens, the camera provides wide-angle views of 103° - suitable for open-plan areas such as offices or shop floors. An integrated passive infrared (PIR) sensor assists optical motion detection by identifying movement in complete darkness – providing around-the-clock event triggers for greater security. The built-in HDMI output allows an external monitor to be connected for real-time streaming or public viewing – helping to deter potential undesired behaviour. Support for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) enables integration with IP systems, allowing video calls to be made via the camera, or audio announcements to be made from a suitable VoIP system directly to the camera. This makes the camera ideal, for example, for use at entrances and reception areas.
Designed for use around-the-clock, the Axis M1075-L features IR illuminators (Axis OptimisedIR) with arange of up to 18 metres, allowing the camera to capture full-resolution usable footage for security purposes in complete darkness. The innovative OptimisedIR LEDs also adjust to the camera’s position and viewing angle, reducing reflections and glare that may obscure the view. Dynamic AI-based privacy masking is available with support for Axis Live Privacy Shield, enabling the camera to conform to strict privacy requirements by actively concealing private areas or individuals, whilst still monitoring key activity. Furthermore, in areas with high-contrast lighting, WDR technology balances bright and dark areas to make sure that all details are clear.
This camera is able to utilise its DLPU to provide highly accurate analytics. In addition to basic motion and tampering detection alarms, the M1075-L has Axis Object Analytics preinstalled for reliable detection and classification of humans and vehicles (including faces and licence plates), enabling more precise event triggers and alarm notifications, and fewer false alarms, to be sent. The built-in microphones also allow the setup of audio-based event triggers, providing notifications or initiating SD card recording when a loud noise is detected.
Recording to the onboard SD card (card not included) can be triggered by an event or can be run continuously to create a data backup in case of network failure. For smaller installations of up to 16 cameras, free simple video management tools and remote access are available via the Axis Companion Application, whilst larger systems can utilise licenced VMS products such as Axis Camera Station or Milestone XProtect to provide more advanced management options.
Designed for quick and cost-effective installation, this unit comes packaged with mounting accessories, allowing it to be fixed to a corner or a wall out-of-the-box. Support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) saves on installation costs with the need for a single cable to the camera for power and data. With Axis' Zipstream compression technology built-in, the amount of bandiwdth used and storage consumed when recording this camera are reduced by up to 50% when compared with standard H.264 video. Furthermore, this unit can be used with the TM1901 wireless kit for a fully wireless installation.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers full HD 1080p resolution video at up to 30 frames per second
- Equipped with a 3.16mm fixed lens with wide horizontal views of 103°
- DLPU provides highly accurate and intelligent video analytics capabilities for greater scene awareness
- Integrated speaker and microphones support two-way communication, the playing of audio clips on an event basis and audio detection
- PIR sensor provides motion detection in complete darkness
- HDMI port allows an external monitor to be connected for public viewing or real-time streaming
- SIP support enables video calls to be made
- True day/night recording is acheived IR illumination over a range of up to 18m
- Live Privacy Shield is supported for dynamic privacy masking of persons in view
- WDR technology improves video capture in high-contrast conditions
- Axis Object Analytics is preinstalled for highly accurate object detection and classification and lower false alarms
- Data can be recorded to the onboard SD card (not included) to form a backup in case of network failure
- Out-of-the-box wall and corner mounting
- PoE provides both power and network connection over one cable for cost-effective installation
- Zipstream compression technology saves storage costs whilst retaining the quality of important forensic footage
- Can be installed wirelessly using the TM1901 wireless kit
Loaded with intelligent features in a compact form factor, the Axis M1075-L is ideal for small areas where active motion and audio-based detection is important. This handy unit provides unobtrusive and cost-effective monitoring for offices, inside petrol stations, waiting areas or independent retail stores.
- Installation guide
- Wall mount
- Terminal block connector
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- PoE midspan
- SD card
- TM1901 wireless kit
- TU9004 wireless dongle
Back To Top
- Wall mounting - accessories included
- Corner mounting - accessories included
- Ceiling mounting - Axis T91A11