Overview of Vaxtor VaxALPR ADR add-on application
- Detects the presence of dangerous goods vehicles using HIN and UN Kemler code
- Add-on application for use with Vaxtor VaxALPR
- Supports improved operation in complex scenarios
- High-speed detection
- Compatible with Milestone XProtect and Axis Camera Station
- One licence is required per connected camera
Designed to complement the highly accurate licence plate recognition capabilities of VaxALPR, this add-on application identifies dangerous goods vehicles via their ADR plates and sends data to a connected VMS. The application gives cameras the ability to read two-line plates including the vehicle’s Hazard Identification Number (HIN) and UN Kemler code to detect the vehicle and the hazardous material it is carrying.
VaxALPR ADR can be embedded onboard a compatible Axis camera and requires one licence per connected camera. This ADR recognition add-on can save valuable time in emergencies by collating information on the category of dangerous goods the vehicle is carrying, which can then be relayed to emergency services to provide them with a full contextual picture of the potential situation. The application can read the information on both the front and rear ADR plates and transfer it to Axis Camera station or Milestone XProtect for further inspection.
Key features & benefits
- Detects and gathers information about dangerous goods vehicles using ADR plates
- To be used with an existing VaxALPR software licence
- Recognises two-line plates on both the front and rear of the vehicle
- Compatible with Axis IP cameras
- One licence is required for each camera
- Data can be sent to Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect
Compatible integration platforms
Reliable and accurate, this ADR add-on application for Vaxtor licence plate recognition software collects information on dangerous goods vehicles that can be used in emergencies or to improve site safety in areas such as tunnels, motorways and industrial sites.
Please note: this is an add-on application for VaxALPR and an ALPR licence is required for each connected camera. Please select from the accessories tab if required. This application is only for use in Europe as it exclusively reads European standard ADR plates.
Back To Top