Overview of the Sony SNC-EB602R
- Condition: Box opened and unused
- 1-year warranty
- No returns or refunds
- Serial number: S01-3206642-9
- Quantity: 1
IP66-rated and robust SNC-EB602R outdoor-ready bullet network camera from the Sony SNC-EB600 series, with full HD 720p at 30 fps, true day/night image capture and 25m long-range IR night-vision intelligently adapted by advanced IR technology. Additional features include View-DR wide dynamic range, Sony’s IPELA ENGINE EX providing XDNR noise reduction and advanced video motion detection, dual codec, PoE and support for handy smartphone viewing.
Outdoor-ready with an IP66-rated, water-resistant and dust-tight casing, the SNC-EB602R bullet network camera from Sony’s SNC-EB600 series delivers high-quality video surveillance suitable for external applications and is capable of full HD 720p high-performance image capture 24 hours a day. An infrared-cut filter enables the camera to switch from colour capture in daylight to monochrome capture at night, whilst additional infrared LED lights provide up to 25m of radiant distance for long-range night vision. Sony’s advanced IR technology adapts the IR LEDs depending on the scene, preventing overexposure and enabling clear identification. The integrated and adjustable sunshield protects from sun glare.
The Sony SNC-EB602R is able to produce clear, polished video through a variety of features provided by Sony’s IPELA ENGINE EX signal processing system. View-DR wide dynamic range (View-DR) enables the camera to clearly capture objects despite bright lights or dark shadows, whilst XDNR eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction prevents motion blur from images captured in low light and visibility enhancer optimises brightness and colour reproduction. DEPA advanced video analytics software from Sony delivers accurate and reliable security monitoring, enabling the camera to trigger an alarm if activity is detected under user-defined rules. The Sony SNC-EB602R can maintain sharp, stable image capture even during camera movement using the image stabiliser feature which minimises the effect of shaking or vibrating.
Power is supplied to the Sony SNC-EB602R via Power over Ethernet (PoE), providing low-cost and installer-friendly set-up. Users can choose between H.264 and Motion JPEG compression depending on requirements and smartphone viewing enables the SNC-EB602R to be viewed and managed remotely.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a midspan below if required.
Key features & benefits
- Full HD 720p image capture delivers smooth surveillance footage
- Infrared-cut filter provides true day/night video capture for continuous recording
- 25m infrared LEDs with advanced IR technology deliver clear, long-range night-vision
- Outdoor-ready, water-resistant and dust-tight casing in addition to adjustable sunshield ensures durable external operation
- Can cope with challenging lighting environments with View-DR wide dynamic range capability
- Visibility enhancer improves image colour and brightness pixel-by-pixel
- XDNR noise reduction technology provides clear low-light footage, preventing noise from blurring images
- Advanced DEPA video analytics allow the user to configure alarm triggers for accurate monitoring
- Image stabiliser enables the camera to be mounted in areas subject to vibrations such as factories or bridges
- Handy remote video management through smartphone viewing
- H.264 and Motion JPEG compression provides flexibility depending on application
- Easy installation via PoE
With an outdoor-ready casing, HD 720p capability and advanced night-time capabilities, the Sony SNC-EB602R provides durable and high-level 24-hour surveillance suitable for general outdoor applications such as hospitals, retail stores, petrol stations, shopping centres and car parks.
- CD-ROM (supplied programs)
- Installation manual
- Safety regulations
- Waterproof tape
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- Mounting accessory