This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M1075-L Fixed Indoor IP Camera
Overview of the Sony SNC-CX600W
The SNC-CX600W wireless IP camera from Sony is compact and unobtrusive, making it ideal for non-invasive CCTV monitoring within offices, hotels, restaurants, shops and at home. Packed with Sony’s advanced imaging technologies and HD 720p resolution, the SNC-CX600W provides highly detailed, crisp and smooth video footage. The 120° wide viewing angle allows for coverage of large areas with just a single camera.
The integrated PIR sensor can detect activity in complete darkness, automatically switching on the camera’s built-in LED illuminators to light the scene, whilst at the same time sending you an alert email and start recording onto the on-board SD card (card not included – please select from above dropdown). On PIR trigger the camera can also play a voice message to warn off intruders.
The white-light LED illuminators simulate natural daylight up to 3m from the camera, providing 24 hour monitoring in full colour day and night. Privacy masking in a choice of shapes can be set for up to 20 zones. This feature prevents the recording of private or sensitive areas within the camera’s field of view.
The Sony IPELA EGINE EX signal processing platform and XDNR excellent Dynamic Noise Reduction technology enables the camera to produce clear, crisp images by removing blur from images captured in low light environments. Visibility enhancer ensures clear low-light images and the image stabiliser prevents images from having motion blur if the camera is subject to movement or vibrations. Sony Wide-D wide dynamic range enhances contrast in images when both bright highlights and dark shadows exist in the same scene, making detail more visible and colour reproduction more accurate. Additional face detection technology and a tamper alarm make the Sony SNC-CX600 a secure, reliable choice for security surveillance in most environments.
The Sony SNC-CX600W supports two-way audio, making it suitable for use as an intercom, since verbal interaction is facilitated through the built-in microphone and loudspeaker. Video data can be recorded directly onto a MicroSD card (card not included) which can be searched, played back and exported via a web browser interface when using Internet Explorer.
The SNC-CX600W is Wi-Fi certified with WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) for reliable and stable wireless network operation and is supplied with a WiFi-module. The camera also comes with a bracket allowing desktop, wall or ceiling mounting.
This camera is also available in a PoE version.
Key features & benefits
- HD 720p resolution combined with Sony's advanced, high performance image processing technologies provides high quality, crisp footage, making detail more visible and assisting with object and face identification
- Wide horizontal viewing angle of 120° gives a wide area coverage
- White light LED illuminator simulates natural daylight, enabling the camera to produce full colour images at night-time for clear, detailed round-the-clock surveillance
- The built in microphone and speaker provide two way audio
- Passive infrared (PIR) sensor for motion detection activates security functions such as the LED illuminators, Voice Alert, edge storage and email notification
- Wi-Fi certified with WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) for reliable and stable wireless network operation
- XDNR eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction removes blur from video captured in low illumination. The image is further enhanced by image stabilisation, minimising the effects of camera movement when an image is captured
- DEPA Advanced Intelligent Video Analytics enables the camera to alert the user via an alarm if user-defined activity is detected
- Voice alert function plays back a warning message through the integrated speaker when a moving object is detected
- VBR (variable bitrate) and CBR (constant bitrate) compression provide user flexibility and reduces demands on across a network
- SD storage provides an alternative storage solution to centralised servers and PCs as data can be stored on the internally located MicroSD card (not included)
- ONVIF compatible – profile S
The Sony SNC-CX600W camera’s compact profile means it blends into commercial or home environments seamlessly, making it an ideal choice for unobtrusive monitoring and surveillance. The built-in PIR sensor and enhanced night-time imagery provide secure surveillance for areas that require constant monitoring in high detail such as hotels, small business premises and retail stores, where a large field of coverage may also be required.
- WiFi module
- AC adaptor
- Power code
- Camera stand
- Installation manual
- Quick start guide
- Warranty card
- Safety regulations for network camera
- Safety regulations for USB wireless LAN module
Optional: (please select from dropdown menu if required)
Back To Top