Overview of the Axis TU1002-VE
- Outdoor-ready IK10-rated microphone
- Suitable for use in areas in which cameras are not allowed
- IP66-rated weather resistance
- Compatible with Axis C8110 audio bridge
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 47 mm x 108 mm x 228 mm
Compatible with Axis devices that support a 3.5mm audio-in connection, the Axis TU1002-VE microphone kit is outdoor-ready and protected from inclement weather and vandalism, thanks to its IP66 and IK10-rated casing. The unit enables users to hear and record clear audio in areas where surveillance is necessary, but cameras may not be permitted.
With hemispherical audio capture, this device can capture audio from every direction, ensuring higher quality audio capture than typically associated with a camera’s internal microphone. Easy to install, the TU1002-VE can be affixed to a wall or a ceiling and, as well as working as a standalone system, can be integrated with Axis’ C8110 audio bridge for greater functionality.
Please note: This microphone is compatible with Axis cameras with a 3.5mm audio-in jack. Please check if your camera is compatible prior to ordering.
Key features & benefits
- Records clear hemispherical audio in exposed environments
- Suitable for Axis products with a 3.5mm audio-in jack
- Outdoor-ready with IP66 weather and IK10 vandal-resistant casing
- Wall and ceiling mountable for flexible installation
- Compatible with the Axis C8110 audio bridge for integration into an audio system
Delivering high-quality hemispheric audio capture in a robust outdoor-ready casing, the Axis TU1002-VE is ideal for places with redistricted camera use such as prisons or police interrogation rooms.