Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD7A26G0/P-IZS
- Delivers smooth 2MP resolution video at up to 50 fps
- Varifocal lens provides horizontal views of up to 103.3°
- ANPR technology
- Up to 50m IR illumination
- 3-year warranty
- Size: Φ140 × 351 mm
Part of Hikvision's ANPR series, this outdoor-ready bullet IP camera delivers 2MP resolution video at up to 50 frame per second (fps) - 24 hours a day. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology and low-light capability help to improve the quality of images captured in challenging lighting conditions. Additional features include edge storage (MicroSD card not included), remote access via Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software and support for Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) - simplifying installation.
Designed for vehicle detection and license plate recognition (LPR), the cost-effective unit is able to capture and record a variety of regional number plates. It also features a varifocal lens which provides horizontal views of up to 103.3° - allowing optimal scene coverage to be set during installation. WDR technology is included to retain the level of detail across images with high contrast lighting, while low-light capability enables the capture of full colour images in ambient light extremes. Housed in an IP67 and IK10-rated casing, with true day/night recording that is enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) LEDs (illuminating a distance of up to 50m), this camera is an ideal choice for installation in outdoor spaces prone to vandalism attempts that require round-the-clock monitoring. In addition, configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to alert users to possible incidents via a choice of notification methods including email; and the built-in I/O ports allow the connection of external devices to help enhance alarm signalling.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from dropdown above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers smooth 2MP resolution video at up to 50 frames per second
- Varifocal lens provides horizontal views of up to 103.3° and enables users to set optimum scene coverage during installation
- ANPR technology enables the capture and recording of a variety of different number plates
- IP67 and IK10-rated casing for durable use in outdoor scenes prone to vandalism attempts
- Integrated IR LEDs enhance true day/night recording at a distance of up to 50m
- WDR technology and low-light capability help to improve image quality in challenging lighting conditions
- Camera-based video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users to possible incidents in real-time
- Onboard storage provides a data backup in the event of network failure (MicroSD card not included)
- PoE+ support simplifies the installation process by providing network connectivity and power over a single cable
- Free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software
This outdoor-ready ANPR network camera is ideal for surveillance in spaces that require license plates to be captured and recorded. Typical applications include loading bays, large car parks and transit terminals.
- Installation guide
- User manual
Optional (select from above dropdown menu):
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card