This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the LILIN ZSR8122LPR-H
Overview of the LILIN ZSR8122LPR
Part of LILIN's LPR Series, this outdoor-ready bullet IP camera delivers smooth HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps). It features an IP66-rated housing and supports true day/night recording, as well as up to 35m of infrared night vision - making it an ideal solution for 24-hour monitoring of outdoor locations. Additional features include two-way audio, edge storage and support for Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
This LPR camera has the ability to capture a variety of regional vehicle licences plates and compare against various user-defined lists - ideal for gate control automation. LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology is also included which allows the camera to deliver full colour video – even in dimly lit environments. Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) and also help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. In addition, users have the ability to connect external devices via the alarm and audio I/O ports to help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 fps - ideal for scenes with high levels of activity
- Licence Plate Recognition (LPR) enables users to compare vehicle licence plates against configurable allowed, denied and visitor lists
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour surveillance of outdoor areas
- Built-in infrared LED provides up to 35m of night vision
- Varifocal lens (7mm - 22mm) offers horizontal viewing angles up to 90°
- IP66-rated housing provides protection against harsh weather conditions
- WDR and 3D noise reduction technologies improves image clarity in challenging lighting conditions
- LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology captures colour images in low light environments
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recording and alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication (with the connection of a microphone and speaker) and allow sound to be recorded
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- Integrated MicroSD card storage (card not included) provides a handy backup of data if connection to the network is lost
- Free LILINViewer mobile application offers remote access to live video and playback of recordings
- Support for PoE+ reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Dimensions: 102.5mm x 102.5mm x 258mm
- PoE+ consumption: 16.6W
- Warranty period: 3 years
The LILIN ZSR8122LPR bullet LPR network camera is capable of capturing and recording vehicle licence plates - ideal for outdoor locations that require responsive CCTV surveillance. Typical applications include large car parks, loading bays and transit terminals.
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
Optional (please select in dropdown menu above):
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card